Koggy's Ask Thread thing!/ Voidling Cave (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JadothBloodreign

12-04-2012

*leaves a grilled cheese sandwich for Kog'maw*

I don't wish any ill will upon the Voidlings. In fact, I would like to hug one. Hugs are always good, right?

*offers hug*

Do you know where I might be able to find your friend Malzahar?

Ask Köggy

12-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JadothBloodreign View Post
*leaves a grilled cheese sandwich for Kog'maw*

I don't wish any ill will upon the Voidlings. In fact, I would like to hug one. Hugs are always good, right?

*offers hug*

Do you know where I might be able to find your friend Malzahar?
Koggy cuddlez with the Summoner.

Grilled thing! *Gulps it down* Yummy! Hugs good! Malzahar no like Hugs, but Koggy thinks you can find Malzahar in his thread thingy!

Ask The Reaver

12-07-2012

Kha'Zix enters the cave, looking around for a moment. In his hands was a very large hunk of raw meat, as he looked around for Kog'Maw. Once seeing him, he smiles a little. "Hello young one. I trust all is well?" He said as he tossed the meat to him.

Ask Köggy

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Reaver View Post
Kha'Zix enters the cave, looking around for a moment. In his hands was a very large hunk of raw meat, as he looked around for Kog'Maw. Once seeing him, he smiles a little. "Hello young one. I trust all is well?" He said as he tossed the meat to him.

Koggy, with the meat in his mouth as he picked it up with his big mouth. Koggy trotted happily over to Kha'ziz as he bounced up and sown, in a very happy attitude.

Kog then gulped the meat down.

"Yummy! Koggy thanks friend Kha'zix for coming and brings snack! Kha'zix doesn't need to worry for Koggy! Koggy having fun with summon people!"

Ask Mälzahar

12-12-2012

Upon seeing Kog'Maw Malzahar gave a slight bow.

"We are glad to see you Kog'Maw, we would wish to ask you a question, how does Runeterra's food compare to that of the void and also what was you most enjoyed consuming within the void."

Ask Köggy

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Mälzahar View Post
Upon seeing Kog'Maw Malzahar gave a slight bow.

"We are glad to see you Kog'Maw, we would wish to ask you a question, how does Runeterra's food compare to that of the void and also what was you most enjoyed consuming within the void."
Hello Mr. Malzahar (Kog'maw is trying to be nice to this man)!

Koggy misses Void food. Void food so much better then Runeter-ra food! Koggy would most enjoy Some, ...

Koggy can't decide. Koggy wants everything!

Though, Koggy wasn't too happy Malzahar made Koggy eat man! That was wrongs! So maybe, Koggy just wait here..

In the back.

Colonel qt

12-15-2012

Kavar peeks his head into the cave entrance to see if Kog'Maw was there. He tied a nearly invisible string if not invisible string around a piece of bacon waiting for Kog'Maw to notice it.
((>=3))

Aya Shameimaruu

12-22-2012

Koggy love bump.

Ask Köggy

12-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
Kavar peeks his head into the cave entrance to see if Kog'Maw was there. He tied a nearly invisible string if not invisible string around a piece of bacon waiting for Kog'Maw to notice it.
((>=3))

Kog'maw looked at the bacon strip, and wagged his little tail thing in the air and dashed after it.

"Foods!"

Colonel qt

12-27-2012

Just before Kog'Maw would reach the bacon strip the bacon would dash away a few inches from Kog'Maw and if someone were to listen hard enough a light chuckle would be heard.