December MCCC - Christmas Cheer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ObscureClockwork

12-15-2012

Thanks moby for making the list while i was gone

@margnik quick scan done, it seems to work

Prototypetwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-16-2012

One note for everyone--with the recent movement speed changes, I believe every champion has gained +25 speed. I almost forgot about this...so plan to modify your movement speed accordingly. I'd suggest that judges allow for the conversion for this month (if someone says 300, they mean 325) as well since it's so new with S3.

Green Earth Guy

12-16-2012

Added stats for Patrona's skills, and her base stats as well.

Sigismund

12-16-2012

Added some tweaks to Kipawa's Lore (page 4)

Raptamei

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prototypetwo View Post
One note for everyone--with the recent movement speed changes, I believe every champion has gained +25 speed. I almost forgot about this...so plan to modify your movement speed accordingly. I'd suggest that judges allow for the conversion for this month (if someone says 300, they mean 325) as well since it's so new with S3.
Neshek asks what "movement speed" means and thinks it is not her problem.
trollface.jpg

margnik

12-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
Thanks moby for making the list while i was gone

@margnik quick scan done, it seems to work
Thanks for the quick check Obscure.

ObscureClockwork

12-16-2012

well good luck guys
just bumping here, no announcements

ObscureClockwork

12-17-2012

Oh, one thing
if you guys could, it would be nice to justify your challenges
just a quick reminder. Judges are not infallible little things like this can help us consider you champion complete

Katsuni

12-17-2012

Just a quickish note; I'll be re-writing my lore before tomorrow night's out. Vaguely similar concept but it'll probably make a bit more sense overall. More dream based than wish based, now, but the rough concept's similar in feel and overall presentation, just specific details mostly being changed around so that it's more fitting the champion design.

The ability list is currently undergoing a massive overhaul as some of the ideas simply don't work together very well, and the part I liked the most is flat out not really a good idea on a champion of this type. I'll be moving many of the ideas over to another champion for my personal time later to work on, but not for use in this contest.

Regardless, I kind of figured something like this would happen. It usually does, yeu guys just rarely get to see the fully written out notes as I work through the various problems =P

Anyway, I'll have her looking presentable by tomorrow night, though it'll be far from finished and will be torn apart and rebuilt a few more times before I'm done XD

Moby the White

12-17-2012

Dear MCCC please support my cause by bumping this thread if you agree. http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2915043