The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Braeburn is best male pony

Einheria Valesti

12-14-2012

Sombra is best stallion, but he's the unicorn king so its not very fair. Braeburn is a close 2nd, he's adorable

Wonderbolts

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

im not saying this seriously, just for lulz

if you give me RP, chrysalis will let you feed instead of her feeding on you XD

Jaykoboy

12-15-2012

Someone is downvote bombing.

You'd think someone as cultured as them would have less free time on the weekends.

Einheria Valesti

12-15-2012

it's OT, "cultured" in no way describes anyone here, after all we all chose to post in a mostly dead forum filled with refuse from GD and people like Campir/JTF/and Mere. If you're looking for cultured here then you're in for a bad time

c4lm

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
it's OT, "cultured" in no way describes anyone here, after all we all chose to post in a mostly dead forum filled with refuse from GD and people like Campir/JTF/and Mere. If you're looking for cultured here then you're in for a bad time
Said the virgin gaylord.

DUUUUNNNNKEDDD

Einheria Valesti

12-15-2012

shhhh, there are no tears here, only dreams. Go back to the threads where people look like they care about your opinion but are just laughing

c4lm

12-15-2012

u mad cuz u gay?

Jaykoboy

12-15-2012

Nibalung, I was just trying to love and tolerate the **** out of them. But if you insist...

'There is no need for downvote bombing. I mean, seriously, we're not doing you any harm. And, even better, it's quite stupid for you to be doing it; it's just a waste of time for you.

Einheria Valesti

12-15-2012

argh, love and tolerate isn't even a message the show conveys, there's no need for us to just abide by that. I understand respecting other opinions just fine but it's annoying that so many fans of MLP seem to think that's an actual moral lol.

I don't mind the downvote bombing at all, after all, the posts only get to -1 or -2 which means its just one depressed boring individual doing it and his alt. There's 20+ of us so all posts will eventually get equaled out in a nice way regardless.

There's no use being nice to the people on OT with zero regard for our fandom though (at least not in our own thread. It'd be different if some stupid brony was spamming pony pictures everywhere but we're not,) its not gonna stop them and it's not gonna help us in any way. There's plenty of people on OT who're just fine and a very small minority who're literally straight up pants on head retarded. No need to sugar coat it.