My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alunerio

12-15-2012

Eternum Nocturne would be amazing <3

Maivin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

I would LOVE the Bad Santa Veigar or Dark Candy Fiddlesticks, they by far are my favorite skins this season.

Seel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-15-2012

Already have wait i need, and i can purchase for my self, so good luck to anyone else. Happy holidays.

Dreggon

12-15-2012

I don't know if Santa is real Is Bad Santa Veigar real? I hope so! He always vanishes into the fog of war after brutally murdering people with his burst. I'd like to meet him for Christmas. He's so cute. And short.

Blobasaurus

12-15-2012

That Dark Candy Fidds or Festive Mao looks pretty good.
Guess that's all I want, though out of all the new ones I think the veigar one is the worst. Then again, I haven't played with veigar is AGES!

Ynette

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ynette View Post
Sweetheart Mistletoe LeBlanc or Cutie Firey Zyra skin! BURN BICHIZ! ^.^
Dear Santa of League of Legends,

I am writing this letter to you to be one of the many summoners that you have offered hope to, in the approach of the Christmas holiday. Just like them, I have been given an opportunity to hope, to believe, to have faith. You have succeeded in offering optimism, for those who needed it.
We all know your bag is limited, and cannot possibly offer us all this cheer for Christmas, but you have offered us all the excitement of writing you a letter, and that is enough.
I may not be as deserving as other honorable summoners, I may not be as good as them, but a chance, no matter how small, should not be wasted. I have stepped in this new world quite recently, and despite some unpleasant community moments, it is a wonderful, enjoyable world.
I tend to get over excited about champions that I had never tried before, thus I am changing my request. I main Sona.. And the Black Pentakill skin was the only one I find sweet.
Having made this topic is kind enough, you have accomplished making Christmas in League a lot more optimistic, so thank you, Santa..

Sometimes good summoner girl,
Ynette

xSPARTINx

12-15-2012

all i want is lee sin hope u pick me but if not hope we can be friends

ElderlyTurtle

12-15-2012

I know a special little turtle who would love to have toy soldier gangplank

Magnamarak

12-15-2012

Commando Garen please

Vakyoom

12-15-2012

Dear santa: i would like Sad Robot Amumu

i hope i've been good, even though ranked hasn't been good to me this year..

gl everyone and thanks santa!