Do you think League should benefit players of all maps and game types equally?

Yes, League should benefit all maps. 47 78.33%
No, League should keep focus on SR 13 21.67%
Voters: 60. You may not vote on this poll

That's right, Another TT petition.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SharkAttk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzoth View Post
psst its because SR is what this game is balanced around

not TT

not dom
I know that SR is the main focus of riot and that is where all the balancing comes from, but im trying to get riot to show us that 3s and dom are not just maps for people to take a break from SR... i want to see players shine for what they are good at and not what riot tells them to do...

good job chimpy

12-13-2012

i think that most people will see that riot supporting all maps equally is the wise thing to do.

but as said early growing the map competively is all on us, and not really on riot.

SharkAttk

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by good job chimpy View Post
i think that most people will see that riot supporting all maps equally is the wise thing to do.

but as said early growing the map competively is all on us, and not really on riot.
I can see that that is now what is going to need to happen, i just don't know if i can get the following TT or Dom would need because i cant stream lol... but i guess that is still a personal problem....

good job chimpy

12-13-2012

i can't stream either and oddly enough the whole reason i started playing threes was beacuse my comp can't handle 10 champion models on the map at once. something that i think would greatly help this map regardless of streaming is getting some tournaments set up(non-professional) and lobbying for proffesional tournaments set up by people like ipl, and others...of course this should be done once the map is out of beta, but the lobbying should be set up now for it.

Clemroc

12-14-2012

I might be wrong, but if I do recall correctly, Riot had said something along the lines of "we do not intend 3v3s to be official tournament games" at some point.
The game is meant/was developed with the purpose of 5v5. Riot was nice enough to add a 3v3 map as a bonus for people who want a slightly different experience. And of course, there's also the less-competitive Dominion map, which is more fun-inclined.
Sure, I love 3v3s, but I don't hold a grudge against Riot for staying focused on what they had originally planned all along. They're probably just sticking to their company's mission/vision statements.

SharkAttk

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemroc View Post
I might be wrong, but if I do recall correctly, Riot had said something along the lines of "we do not intend 3v3s to be official tournament games" at some point.
The game is meant/was developed with the purpose of 5v5. Riot was nice enough to add a 3v3 map as a bonus for people who want a slightly different experience. And of course, there's also the less-competitive Dominion map, which is more fun-inclined.
Sure, I love 3v3s, but I don't hold a grudge against Riot for staying focused on what they had originally planned all along. They're probably just sticking to their company's mission/vision statements.

I know that they have based this game around SR, i have said it many times, but what im trying to do here is make it to where riot pushes ( or tries to ) so that there is a larger player base for the tournaments and not just watch 5s all day... because i know that im not the only one here to think like this, but i cant watch SR games to long because it just gets "boring" and i end up just playing 3s anyways.

And to say I'm holding a grudge against riot for not having more tournament options is completely backwards, I'm just here trying to show them that it would be a decent idea for getting a little more "popular" and i think it could bring in more income... people would be playing more league because now there is a more "comfortable" way of showing that you are good if you just like to play TT, and don't enjoy playing SR.

i just think that the TT tournaments would "explode" because it does not have a stale lane phase that just requires you to farm half the game and instead you have a team constantly fighting for something, there is always action going down on TT and i think that would be the selling point for the Twisted Treeline Tournaments....

SharkAttk

12-15-2012

Just gonna bump to get this back to the top of the TT forums

SharkAttk

12-15-2012

Bumpy Bumps

SharkAttk

12-15-2012

More Bumps....

SharkAttk

12-17-2012

Bump