My Christmas Giveaway

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Apprehenses

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-14-2012

Slay Belle Katarina or Snowmerdinger please and thank you!!!

A Nydus Worm

12-14-2012

shyvana plz.

m3sm3r

12-14-2012

That's awfully nice of you...if it is in your heart, i wouldn't mind any gift and would appreciate anything gratefully. Cheers mate, may the season bring you loads of happiness

Galkura

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by League°âLegends View Post
Dear Summoner,

Santa understands how hard it is to be able to afford anything in today's horrible economy. Santa is in the same boat and if it wasn't for his Christmas Savings he would not be able to hand out presents this year.

With that being said, please add Santa to your buddies list so he will be able to drop off the extra RP you need to make your Christmas Wish come true.

Happy Holidays

~Santa
Quote:
Originally Posted by League°âLegends View Post
Dear Summoner,

Please add Santa to your buddy list and increase the size of your stocking. Santa will be dropping off your wonderful gift in your stocking or under your tree once you are buddies with him.

Merry Christmas.

~Santa
Just quoting for Santa :3

Poseidos

12-14-2012

I really wish I could get that xmas fiddlestick skin. It's in my opinion his best one, and I would be ready to main him for 100 straight games ( like the 30 I did with Karma mid ) if I receive it !

Muranodo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by League°ƒLegends View Post
Dear Summoner,

Please add Santa to your buddy list and increase the size of your stocking. Santa will be dropping off your wonderful gift in your stocking or under your tree once you are buddies with him.

Merry Christmas.

~Santa
Quote:
Originally Posted by League°ƒLegends View Post
Dear Summoner,

Santa understands how hard it is to be able to afford anything in today's horrible economy. Santa is in the same boat and if it wasn't for his Christmas Savings he would not be able to hand out presents this year.

With that being said, please add Santa to your buddies list so he will be able to drop off the extra RP you need to make your Christmas Wish come true.

Happy Holidays

~Santa
Kha'Zix, Volibear, Festive Maokai, or Nocturne would all be welcome!

Thank you, Santa, for being generous and understanding how tight it is for some summoners! Shows the Christmas spirit well.

iHazCandyGetNVan

12-14-2012

Dear Santa

I would love to have the Festive Maokai skin for Christmas <3. I love Maokai and he is one of my favorite champions and have always wanted that skin

Yours Sincerely

iHazCandyGetNVan =3

p.s. Merry Christmas =D

Hannari

12-14-2012

I'd like Mistletoe LeBlanc or Slay Belle Katarina please

The Itis

12-14-2012

You could restore my belief in Santa if I were chosen to receive Mistletoe LeBlanc!

iMemories

12-14-2012

Its really nice to see someone doing something so kind o.o
I actually think i have you in my friends list already and i will also try my luck at this maybe i will get something
I wish for Slay Belle Katarina if its not asking too much and thank you ^^