Pro Tips for the New Item Shop

First Riot Post
12345612 ... 17
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

metafoxx

12-14-2012

BT is recognized in the search bar but IE isn't. :P

Also I love how "pro tips" means "use the obvious features that are right in front of your face".

Overall the new shop is nice though. Once I got used to it I like it better.

Fronslin

12-14-2012

I find the shop a little clunky, and when moving it causes my rig to have a 2 second (lag) delay for some reason.

but one thing i have noticed is that overall the reccommended items are alot better, you will want to use them. however finding anything that is not recomended can become cumbersome and time-consuming compared to before where you would
click-click-click and be done.

DeadFish87

12-14-2012

LAGGY shop

CachorrodeLeon

12-14-2012

I get that the new fangled shop is fine and dandy, but sometimes it takes 10+ attempts to buy an item. And sometimes despite clicking on the item I want (say Morellos), and clicking "buy," I get one of the previous components I had bought instead. This is especially grievous when you get swindled into something like a second Kage's Pick, etc., and now you just lost 400+ gold. I've notice that it's easier in some instances to not accidentally buy two pairs of boots,(for example), but I've also found that buying the wrong component item has increased no less than 10 fold (I never used to do that, having played thousands of games).

I think the solution should be simple, if you resell an item you bought, in say, the last 15 seconds or so (or less if you think someone would keep buying and selling gold per ten items), then you can get a refund for the full amount.

It's equivalent to picking something up in the store at the mall, setting it down, and picking up something else, and then paying half the price for the first item, whether you want it or not. It's pretty ridiculous.

CachorrodeLeon

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadFish87 View Post
LAGGY shop
Exactly. I can probably count on one hand the number of wrong items I purchased in my first couple of years (and thousands of games). I cannot count the number of wrong items I have purchased this week, since Monday. It's that bad.

See my post re: buyback/refunds above.

SimpleScorch

12-14-2012

I think Summoners should be able to add their own builds into the shop.

Say I was playing Support Nunu, I could add gold items and a sightstone into a page onto the shop and make my own categories for the items in my build. Riot has the recommended items for Nunu as "jungle items." With this suggestion I could have a customizeable "Support Nunu" item list or an "AP Nunu" item list.

This would be very helpful and remove precious seconds out of shopping in game.

Thank you for your consideration,

SimpleScorch

BananaSalsa

12-14-2012

I guess this is a good time as any to mention how I really DISLIKE that items will be "highlighted" (not greyed out) even though i don't have the money to purchase them yet. it is QUITE annoying.

eBoxes

12-14-2012

I think a clear button would be nice, instead of unchecking all of them. Unless there is a hotkey for it

Kwisatz Haderach

12-14-2012

Please add it the ability to set your own recom items

ConcreteTomatoes

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

let us search "support" and "jungle"

pls

12345612 ... 17