@ riot please fix this

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Icetech2

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElRipper View Post
you see a free bump i see a good oportunity to show the community how stupid ppl can be with stupid demands. my best reward is the part where you will eventually get a reject msg or simply get tired of being ignored by the riot team... thank god ppl like you exist, you guys are the ones that bend over so us ppl can use you as stair steps.

And if youre gona complain about me hope you can check how im helping the others with real issues like bug splat, lag spikes etc..

Really appreciate the bumps, you're doing all the hard work for me =D
Thanks man!!

Icetech2

12-14-2012

Bump

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

12-14-2012

EDIT: Updated

Borders are intended to represent an achieved level of skill for the specific game queue.

5v5 and 3v3 team awards are represented in their appropriate team queue.

5v5 solo is represented in solo queue and as there is no ranked solo queue for Twisted Treeline, solo queue awards are mirrored in all solo queue game types.

Icetech2

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aregionius View Post
Borders are intended to represent an achieved level of skill for the specific game type, which is why 3v3 borders are only available in Twisted Treeline queues.
Ok explain this to me. Why is my SILVER SOLO border shows in 3v3 normal games but my GOLD 3v3 TEAMS border shows only when i play ranked WITH THE SAME people i got gold with. Do i really need to show of to my friends...

Also, why do peoples GOLD SOLO borders show in 3v3 normals if THEY NEVER PLAY 3v3. They got gold IN 5v5 NOT 3v3.

You're telling me that "Borders are intended to represent an achieved level of skill for the specific game type"? Please that is barely the case.

Sorry for bashing on you but I am very disappointed with how Riot treats ranked teams.

I used caps to show you the important words.

Icetech2

12-14-2012

Bump

Icetech2

12-14-2012

Bump

Icetech2

12-14-2012

Bump
Don't plan on giving up until this is fixed.

Aruethor

12-14-2012

Dude your right because it isn't super hard to get silver elo now a days solo que. But in 5v5 teams its much harder because you're facing coordinated teams. Lol "bump" this guys.

Aruethor

12-14-2012

bump.... again

Icetech2

12-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aruethor View Post
Dude your right because it isn't super hard to get silver elo now a days solo que. But in 5v5 teams its much harder because you're facing coordinated teams. Lol "bump" this guys.

Thanks for your support. I think instead of bumping this one you should open your own. 2 threads are better than 1. Also we can link each others threads so that we can get the word out faster.

123456 ... 11