How many times a week do you masturbate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

12-13-2012

It would probably be extremely fun to mess around with a much younger guy when I become a cougar/MILF. I may do that. I will let you all know in 10 years.

Athene

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
It would probably be extremely fun to mess around with a much younger guy when I become a cougar/MILF. I may do that. I will let you all know in 10 years.
I'll be patiently waiting.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
That doesn't change the fact that you do it multiple times a day...out of horniness .
Fixed.
If I'm not getting boobs, I'm still thinking about them to the point of distraction.
Jacking off helps me to clear my thoughts and focus.

boobs.
Boobs.
BOOBS
BOOOS!
*jack off*
Nap.
Work.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
I haven't schlicked in 3-4 days. I've been on my period for three of those days. I dunno if it's the cramps, the vaglna + blood smell, the mess, or all of the above but I haven't felt horny at all.
1. Eww, TMI.
2. You're supposed to feel the feel the horniest when you're ovulating, obviously, not when you're menstruating.

silentpartner

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchandKiss View Post
1. Eww, TMI.
2. You're supposed to feel the feel the horniest when you're ovulating, obviously, not when you're menstruating.
My ex used to get real horny when menstruating, i think it as purely, she can't get any so she feels horny

ChildrenofCorn

12-13-2012

I get real pissed when I don't get to masturbate.

But I do it once to twice a day but they become marathons..... like for 5 hours even.

Sailor Cosmos

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchandKiss View Post
Fixed.
If I'm not getting boobs, I'm still thinking about them to the point of distraction.
Jacking off helps me to clear my thoughts and focus.

boobs.
Boobs.
BOOBS
BOOOS!
*jack off*
Nap.
Work.
I've known a few dudes who weren't horny at all but did it because they wanted the big O, because essentially they were bored and couldn't focus on what they were doing. It's the same for me too.

If I'm working on something that requires a lot of attention, I get frustrated and all my frustration is channeled down into my crotch so I proceed to umph myself, ok!?

silentpartner

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofCorn View Post

But I do it once to twice a day but they become marathons..... like for 5 hours even.
So your saying you have spent 10 hours in one day masturbating?

Taria05

12-14-2012

I'm too easily exciteable v.v
As long as something's arousing me I can keep going and going.
Been sore and swollen a couple of times.

Athene

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildrenofCorn View Post

Either you have erectile disfunction, or you're lieing. Or you take frequent breaks, because it's almost impossible to last 2 hours let alone 5.