Ridiculous Ban

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Simmon

Junior Member

12-13-2012

In each game, one or two people max got mad and decide to report because they got their feelings hurt in some way of me either saying something even if it had nothing to do with them...etc. and I get banned.

These auto bans are ridiculous and I feel like the amount of people trolling on the game intentionally to get others upset and then reporting them are the REAL toxic players.

With this kind of system, I'm starting to think this game is no longer worth playing and it's better to move on to a different game.

The majority of people doing these votes are most likely not even reading the logs and as long as they see a few games where people reported, they are automatically hitting the punish button.

Please read these logs for yourselves. Some games I didn't say anything toxic at all and somehow get reported. Additionally, other games I was just saying pretty much the same stuff that my teammates were saying so I don't see why I'm the one that's being reported.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../6040925/#nogo


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AJStarhiker

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Game 1: The least bad of the games. You blame it on 'always' doing bad vs Akali and talk about wishing you had dodged. Raised eyebrow, but probably a pardon

Game 2: Start talking about it being gg by the 5 min. mark. At the 12 minute mark, you say you're sitting at the fountain. Basically, you give up on the game. Leaning towards punish.

Game 3: Wow, verbal diarrhea aroung the 17 min mark. You are verbally abusive towards your teamates. Easy punish.

Game 4: Marginally better than 3, but you still give up on the game and harrass your teammates when they refuse the surrender vote. Punish.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Edbro

Member

12-13-2012

I'm my opinion the people voting punish were too harsh.
I would have given you a warning at MOST.

Sorry, better luck next time.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Enterti

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edbro View Post
I'm my opinion the people voting punish were too harsh.
I would have given you a warning at MOST.

Sorry, better luck next time.
We don't assign the punishment, we only decide whether or not the reported party is guilty.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Getsuei

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edbro View Post
I'm my opinion the people voting punish were too harsh.
I would have given you a warning at MOST.

Sorry, better luck next time.
Luckily the Tribunal does not determined the punishment, only if they are guilty or not.

1. Don't feel guilty about hitting the Punish button. The first level of punishment is a simple warning mailed from the game system. Giving a second chance is already built into the system. No need to give the violator a third, fourth, or fifth chance.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AJStarhiker

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edbro View Post
I'm my opinion the people voting punish were too harsh.
I would have given you a warning at MOST.

Sorry, better luck next time.
Maybe, but voters don't decide the level of punishment. If he had a time ban, then he's already received at least a warning for his behavior.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yiyo chan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Well not only you Did act toxicly; doesn't matter the reason why.. you don't have to do that.. But you are very negative, as in..literally negative. You repeat the "things going to hell, i should've dodged " pattern in all those games. That's a downer to everybody- And stating that you are sitting in the fountain = nope. not good. Don't take me wrong.. I'm uber negative IRL and it shows in game.. I always hit surrender the minute 20 because i almost always lose hope. I don't need to rage or feed or leave the game. By saying "GG let me surrender, we are wasting time bla bla bla" constantly I got suspended a lot.. And while I think it's not " so bad " I also know that it's a no go, and just like I don't want to play with "baddies " .. people don't want to feel my negativism and my lack of faith in the team.
People isn't punishing you here because you are a troll or calling you " horrible player "... they are voting punish because your lack of teamplay and faith in the teamwork is creating a bad enviroment.
It's not that "others are out to get you upset" .. it is that you can't avoid hitting enter. In the end is our responsibility not entering the negative loop.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Expose AnthraX

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getsuei View Post
Luckily the Tribunal does not determined the punishment, only if they are guilty or not.

1. Don't feel guilty about hitting the Punish button. The first level of punishment is a simple warning mailed from the game system. Giving a second chance is already built into the system. No need to give the violator a third, fourth, or fifth chance.
Don't be ridiculous.

all it takes is 10 reports, out of 2000 games for most level 30 players, to get into tribunal and get 2 warnings. And not only that, but these could be the people who were being reported by 5 others in a single game.

Also, it doesn't give them a chance to reform themselves, since they usually come in one after another.

The Tribunal system is unforgiving and extremely harsh. People are always voting punish, they don't care and hardly anyone ever votes pardon because no one reads the full context of anything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Pyrenees

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expose AnthraX View Post
Don't be ridiculous.

all it takes is 10 reports, out of 2000 games for most level 30 players, to get into tribunal and get 2 warnings. And not only that, but these could be the people who were being reported by 5 others in a single game.

Also, it doesn't give them a chance to reform themselves, since they usually come in one after another.

The Tribunal system is unforgiving and extremely harsh. People are always voting punish, they don't care and hardly anyone ever votes pardon because no one reads the full context of anything.
This is the worst pack of lies I have ever read in the forums. Please show any proof at all that a mere 10 games of 2000 will land you in the tribunal. It takes REAL effort to get into the tribunal a feat only 1.4% of the population ever manages. No sir, I do not appreciate this post at all. No hugs for you! ... maybe tomorrow.

Oh and to the OP try WoW they will let you harrass all day long like you did in game 3 and take your monthly payment to the bank!