Very Disappointed in the Voting Community...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hopcyn

12-12-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6036218/

I am going to pick you out a few quotes, and I'm sorry, but context doesn't matter

"Nunu [All] [00:07:35] THIS F***ING LEE"
"Nunu [00:12:01] and your f****ing retarded"

Don't get me wrong, comparatively there are MUCH WORSE offenders...but I punish everytime I see someone calling a person retarded or a f*g. Maybe I am just being picky, but they would have to get reported a bunch of times to make it to the tribunal, so this isn't all that theyve done wrong.

And in the words of a red, this guy was a jerk.

SchierkeWiking

12-12-2012

The system is not magical, it can't get every single case right.

That being said, for what I've seen most wrong judgements are pardons and these tend to have only 1-2 games in the case. There may be some correlation there.

Jesustim

12-12-2012

context always matters. besides, if you're going to sit there and be disappointed in the voting community maybe you should develop a more complex opinion than seeing the word ****** and insta-punishing.

Kirska

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesustim View Post
context always matters. besides, if you're going to sit there and be disappointed in the voting community maybe you should develop a more complex opinion than seeing the word ****** and insta-punishing.
The reported player was clearly a jerk, regardless of his vocabulary.

KiII Yourself

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopcyn View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/6036218/

I am going to pick you out a few quotes, and I'm sorry, but context doesn't matter

"Nunu [All] [00:07:35] THIS F***ING LEE"
"Nunu [00:12:01] and your f****ing retarded"

Don't get me wrong, comparatively there are MUCH WORSE offenders...but I punish everytime I see someone calling a person retarded or a f*g. Maybe I am just being picky, but they would have to get reported a bunch of times to make it to the tribunal, so this isn't all that theyve done wrong.

And in the words of a red, this guy was a jerk.
As it turns out, you're more of a hypersensitive little b itch than most. Perhaps there's a lesson to be learned here regarding your skin and how thin it is.

Great Pyrenees

12-12-2012

Yes this was a definate punish. Just trust in the system eventually things will even out.

Hopcyn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiII Yourself View Post
As it turns out, you're more of a hypersensitive little b itch than most. Perhaps there's a lesson to be learned here regarding your skin and how thin it is.
haha, with an inappropriate name like that and a comment like that, I would assume this isnt your first account?? Dont have sour grapes, just adjust your behaviour

And offensive language is reportable/punishable

I do agree context is important, but not at any time is it appropriate to call someone a 'f*g' and yes the term retarded is still debatable, if youre going to go out and call someone else a ****** during a game, what else do you think youre going to do/say? lol it always snowballs

speaking of balls, how's your boyfriend 'Kill Yourself'? Do they taste good in your mouth?

ZennLumina

12-13-2012

If this is what you punish for, you have a little growing up to do and you need to live in the real world for a day.

Explodeurmum

12-13-2012

It could be one of the cases suffered the pardon spam wave that recently happened.

KineticSkink

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZennLumina View Post
If this is what you punish for, you have a little growing up to do and you need to live in the real world for a day.
I don't know what your 'real life' is, but I find people don't tend to go around calling people name and telling them they are **** throughout the day.