You can't get banned for having a bad game-- are you kidding me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YueienGato

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Richard101 View Post
ah yes, i forgot that Riot could forsee this player bringing up this argument, and recorded only the video of their games.

no, for them to know exactly what happened in those games, they would have to have a database of EVERYONES games. you can't comprehend the resources Riot would have to devote JUST for game replays to do that.
And yet you do not extend that poverty in budget to, say I dunno, the Tribunal system itself? Seems like you are framing the situation as such.

A) Organization has blind spots due to monetary deficeits. As such, they do not have an absolute knowledge of what occurs.

B) Organization is reduced to fostering a Panoptic system to create the belief that they see all and know all.

C) Individuals utilizing the organization's services know this blindspot and can blatently take advantage of it, as such.

D) When caught, the onus of proof should always be on the organization - who has invited said offender to use the service without obligatory charge - and that, even when a relatively accurate improvised system has been developed, it is still subject to scrutny?

E) Because of A) and the sheer numbers game that is occuring due to C) that cannot possibly hope to cope with B), that D) will always be the result. As such, we should NEVER believe that the system works, because, and I quote Louis Althusser, "that would be wicked" to think otherwise.

See what I did there? I am putting in a lot of non-essential information and vaguely related issues into a discussion that didn't really needed to be directed to this pathway.

Oh wait, sorry, I don't know what you are saying cause, clearly, I don't have the imagination to grasp at every little nuance of argument POSSIBLE that bolster a faltering rhetorical performance.

K,

I digress once again,

Please, tell me more.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tobasco da Gama

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotBoromir View Post
One does not simply get banned for "two games".
Fixed that for you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaixPeregrinus

Senior Member

12-13-2012

I believe this thread has enough proof of what certain forum users can and will do to others for pure pleasure on their part. This does ruin a part of somebodies day, as the forum is just as accessible and just as influential on that person as a match in game.

So, just to raise it to anyone's attention, should they wish to report said people for ruining or otherwise harassing their experience on the forum, remember, the Player Support requests is always open and available for said situations.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Just head to this link, fill in your account information, and select report a player in the game category, then explain who, link the thread in question, and provide actual reason behind the request for the player in question to be looked at. Together, we can make the forums a better place.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Reedwise

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nearamarth View Post
Oh, so do you always quote out of context?


I'll also have to go ahead and turn down that offer, Mr. Reed, for failing to comply with at least one of your points. Our educational backgrounds wouldn't really mix too well, either. Thanks for the entertainment though, and a good night to all of you fine gentlemen. Let's make the world a better place - step by step.
So you're not fit, or not a lady?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Reedwise

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaixPeregrinus View Post
I believe this thread has enough proof of what certain forum users can and will do to others for pure pleasure on their part. This does ruin a part of somebodies day, as the forum is just as accessible and just as influential on that person as a match in game.

So, just to raise it to anyone's attention, should they wish to report said people for ruining or otherwise harassing their experience on the forum, remember, the Player Support requests is always open and available for said situations.

https://support.leagueoflegends.com/...s_requests/new

Just head to this link, fill in your account information, and select report a player in the game category, then explain who, link the thread in question, and provide actual reason behind the request for the player in question to be looked at. Together, we can make the forums a better place.
I reported you, thanks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SaixPeregrinus

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Wise View Post
I reported you, thanks.
And I'm sure they'll use their utmost discretion in handling your report. Be wary, unnecessary reports can drop your reporting score so that, when it is necessary, you are not heard.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

King Reedwise

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaixPeregrinus View Post
And I'm sure they'll use their utmost discretion in handling your report. Be wary, unnecessary reports can drop your reporting score so that, when it is necessary, you are not heard.
Now I've reported you twice, sooo...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Richard101

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by YueienGato View Post
See what I did there? I am putting in a lot of non-essential information and vaguely related issues into a discussion that didn't really needed to be directed to this pathway.

Oh wait, sorry, I don't know what you are saying cause, clearly, I don't have the imagination to grasp at every little nuance of argument POSSIBLE that bolster a faltering rhetorical performance.

K,

I digress once again,

Please, tell me more.
So it seems like you are purposely creating a post with the sole objective of taking this argument down an irrelevant path, and you claim I am doing the same. I responded to a person who claimed Riot can just look up the video for evidence of the OP doing the things he was reported for. I'm not trying to convolute my post to mislead people, so let me put it into perspective.

Youtube handles about 72 hours of uploaded video a minute, which is about 103,680 hours a day. Youtube is an entire organization devoted to uploading and hosting videos.

Riot would have to devote more resourses than YOUTUBE to a system solely to record and keep a database of videos of reported players in their reported games. Their system would have to be roughly four times as large as Youtube's JUST for this. That doesn't take into account the servers they need to host all these games.

But yeah, they can look through their magical database and find the evidence of this player doing these things.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Over 45 Games? That's toxic behavior that affects over 405 players in League of Legends.
Think about that. 1 player vs. 405 ruined experiences in League of Legends.
Now that we talk about "ruined experiences"
when are you gonna do something about 4-man premades that ruin the experience to the Solo, that picked SOLO QUEUE

Im pretty sure i've been reported countless times for premades, just because they are premades and since they started failing, they just gang on me

If you answer to their flaming: you get reported and punished
If you dont answer to their flaming: they report you for not communicating, and since people dont really read through ALL the chat, they'll just see that there are no "purple lines" on the chat log, and punish

Premades bully you into a role, deny to work with you, do anything they want and you must "suck it" because they are premades, and they have the power to slam 4 reports over you, and if you are unlucky, they'll convince the enemy team to report you as well (unless you can defend yourself a little, and make the enemy team actually see that they are bullying you)

Ruined experiences due to premades....Tribunal doesnt fix them, what do you have planned to do about it?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flyingbox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ankokukai View Post
Now that we talk about "ruined experiences"
when are you gonna do something about 4-man premades that ruin the experience to the Solo, that picked SOLO QUEUE

Im pretty sure i've been reported countless times for premades, just because they are premades and since they started failing, they just gang on me
Lyte has already said that "premade trolling" is a myth in the tribunal and people have not been banned due to "premade troll" votes.
So... stop that. It's not a conspiracy that you're banned, you're just a jerk toward your team via passive aggressiveness and it needs to stop.