You can't get banned for having a bad game-- are you kidding me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Richard101

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ep1cLeprechaun View Post
Does no one on GD understand Reed? Because he's been doing this for a while. Basically he did what OP did, and everyone got mad at him. But they still defend OP. Makes me laugh, apparently not GD.
Reed takes it to a whole different level. If you can't see the difference between trolling and snarkiness, you shouldn't be commenting on a tribunal thread. I'm defending OP because justice in LoL is served by the community, and I am a part of that community. I say OP was justified in her comments in both games, and Reed is just being a troll.

ThatGoodGuyGreg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Anyone remember this thread?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...bossman+taylor

Seems like a nice guy huh?

He had over 600+ upvotes until a red came in and proved his case wrong.

how2pley

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Wise View Post
Would you rather I play support LeBlanc in a game with you, feed excessively and type things like:

Someone has to stand up and say this person needs to be banned. If it's me then I guess I'm not the hero General Discussion wants right now, but definitely the one they need.
Do you strive to be an idiot or is it something that comes naturally to you?

His pick is completely, 100% irrelevant unless he specifically has said he's picked a specific character as a sole means to troll his team.

What he said is so tame it wouldn't offend your average middle schooler in real life. But ******* are on a huge power trip because of how ridiculous the standards of the Tribunal are.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGoodGuyGreg View Post

I doubt you even actually read that thread. Also if Riot sifts through thousands of games played they can find a reason to justify any ban, they'll maintain a ban for something as simple as, "gg noob" in an unreported game.

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Hey, you know how Riot says that saying "stop feeding" is toxic?

That's basically what they're telling me. lol. I don't even know why people are arguing that the chat log is why they reported, it was because of my score in game 2.

dredzach

12-13-2012

It's funny cause the other team had ZYRA for support which used to be non-Meta as well. I have seen many successful non-meta supports before.

Reedonidas

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by how2pley View Post
Support in most games is almost always underlevel'd, mostly because they roam to ward and help other lanes. Just like LB likely came middle to pressure, she has amazing mobility.

Also, Ez wanted wards because, "He can't cs with Zyra in a bush", I wouldn't buy wards just to ward a bush because he can't land his Q's either.

Here's what really happened: Someone picked non meta, did poorly, got reported for it by a bunch of mad kids, got banned for it by a bunch of stupid/ma kids. Literally all that went down.
This isn't true. If I see a case where someone gets reported for feeding, and they don't say anything that isn't outright offensive(racial slur, swear words, insulting teammates, all caps, etc) I pardon no matter what the score is - so long as their deaths are in line with their teammate's deaths. One time there was a Rammus who didn't say anything, but was 0-96-0. That was different.

The reason I voted punish was specifically because he was trying to agitate his teammates. He did very bad in the game, but then when his teammates(who were doing very well) confronted him about his unorthodox and very bad play, that was literally throwing the game, he said, "Mad?" - this is harassing your teammates, and having fun at their expense. That's why I punished Kristin, or whatever her/his name is.

Reedonidas

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredzach View Post
It's funny cause the other team had ZYRA for support which used to be non-Meta as well. I have seen many successful non-meta supports before.
Did they go 0-13 and then, when confronted about their poor performance, say, "mad?"

holy knightmare

12-13-2012

no need for ban

Ep1cLeprechaun

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Richard101 View Post
"ow **** rengar op" seems awfully playful from someone apparently whining about OP champions. regardless, this is all discussion. there is no toxicity here

no one is debating on whether or not OP fed. 0/13 is feeding. Feeding is not toxic, INTENTIONALLY feeding is. And OP addressed the ward thing earlier in the thread. Ez wanted wards in bottom bush. OP claimed to be warding elsewhere because Ez can just Q into bushes to check them, and OP is correct.
No, Ez merely said 'buy wards' OP responded 'why'.
And it doesn't matter how OP intended it. Clearly complained about 3 enemy champs, some of them more than once, yet says they never did. OP died 13 of the 44 times. OP is the reason that the team lost, to the point that 75% of her teammates reported him. This hasn't been the first time he was punished. He brought this on himself.

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatGoodGuyGreg View Post

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...werg_that_got/

hey, remember this guy?

Quote:
Did they go 0-13 and then, when confronted about their poor performance, say, "mad?"
You shouldn't have to worship someone as a God when you do badly in a video game. You look at what you did, try to see what went wrong, and then move on. Also, it was a simple question. He was mad. Definitely mad.