CCF Council - Official Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lyria Eternal

12-11-2012

I will be actively moving sometime later today. I would suspect that at 7pm-8pm central standard time I will be on the vent channel. I can change this mildly. However, WoW and life take precedent.

Moby the White

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesofTerror View Post
I will be actively moving sometime later today. I would suspect that at 7pm-8pm central standard time I will be on the vent channel. I can change this mildly. However, WoW and life take precedent.
gotta level that panda aye?!

i don't think ill be around at that time. Like i said I am all for just sticking to sunday since I have absolutely nothing prepared to call a meeting together after all feel kinda silly about it but I lost track of my days when i suggested this....

Lyria Eternal

12-11-2012

Actually it's a Demo-Lock blood elf, and it's level 90 so just dailies.

------------

I'll have to clear some stuff up before the weekend hopefully.

Wulffe

12-12-2012

No....Flames, no. Why a Blood Elf? You make me so sad. v.v But...y'know...For the Horde! I really want to get back into WoW just so I can raid Ogrimmar and RP through it.

Anywho, until further notice I'm available for meetings whenever they come up. I just need to remember them. ><

Poeta Somnium

12-12-2012

Hello all. I'm currently on a train down to Oakland. No idea what time we will arrive as it has taken a little more than 24 hours to go from Seattle to Portland due to a variety of delays. Likewise, I have no idea when I will be able to return to my rainy home in Washington and resume vegitating before the League forums with full gusto.

Some preliminary notes I'd like to pitch in for discussion when and if the rest of you get together;

- Flesh out plans for the AMA threads we'd discussed last meeting. (Flames may need to be filled in, provided he can attend.)

- Discuss the possibility of/criteria for a "Council featured" concept; i.e. a monthly or bi-weekly concept that we feel properly hits all the marks for champ design.

- Scouting the Fan Art forums for individuals who may be willing to join our forum and provide some concept art.

- Where da Hatter go? Returning? Not returning? I have heard both.

- Give Moby a ****ing award. Councilman of the month. That dude is kicking butt around here.

And of course whatever else you guys have on the agenda. ^_^

Don't know how reliable the internet is going to be even after I get off the train; places to go people to see. But I will do what I can to pop in during the rest of my voyage.

Moby the White

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poet Ultima View Post
Hello all. I'm currently on a train down to Oakland. No idea what time we will arrive as it has taken a little more than 24 hours to go from Seattle to Portland due to a variety of delays. Likewise, I have no idea when I will be able to return to my rainy home in Washington and resume vegitating before the League forums with full gusto.

Some preliminary notes I'd like to pitch in for discussion when and if the rest of you get together;

- Flesh out plans for the AMA threads we'd discussed last meeting. (Flames may need to be filled in, provided he can attend.)

- Discuss the possibility of/criteria for a "Council featured" concept; i.e. a monthly or bi-weekly concept that we feel properly hits all the marks for champ design.

- Scouting the Fan Art forums for individuals who may be willing to join our forum and provide some concept art.

- Where da Hatter go? Returning? Not returning? I have heard both.

- Give Moby a ****ing award. Councilman of the month. That dude is kicking butt around here.

And of course whatever else you guys have on the agenda. ^_^

Don't know how reliable the internet is going to be even after I get off the train; places to go people to see. But I will do what I can to pop in during the rest of my voyage.
cool just doing my job while doing my real job xD its great having computer access at work XD

Moby the White

12-12-2012

Just a few things:
1. I will be present at Sunday's meeting just set the time and I'm there
2. I think we should add in to the front page where we list each council member their area of expertise or the area that they are most comfortable in helping with.

Moby the White

12-13-2012

Just checking to see who is all coming to the meeting on sunday

Katsuni

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moby the White View Post
Just checking to see who is all coming to the meeting on sunday
Can I listen in? =3

I won't interfere or talk or anything, just curious how the meetings go and whot they tend to cover ^.^

Moby the White

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsuni View Post
Can I listen in? =3

I won't interfere or talk or anything, just curious how the meetings go and whot they tend to cover ^.^
Idk i am not in charge of decision making. I just try to organize stuff.