So tired of Teemo on this map

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tokenpriest

12-13-2012

Have your jungler camp the teemo lvl 1-5 and then laugh at him once he hits 6 with <20 CS and multiple deaths. He has no reliable escape against good cc jungler and if you buy sweeper/lantern you can push into their jungle every minute and clear more shrooms. I beat a team with Darius top teemo bot and lee sin jungle just because I bought lantern for teemo, had 2 exhausts on team for Darius, and aggressively gabled teemo early to shut him out of farm. Teemo is not hard to beat if you understand his limitations.

Lachrimae

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokenpriest View Post
Have your jungler camp the teemo lvl 1-5 and then laugh at him once he hits 6 with <20 CS and multiple deaths. He has no reliable escape against good cc jungler and if you buy sweeper/lantern you can push into their jungle every minute and clear more shrooms. I beat a team with Darius top teemo bot and lee sin jungle just because I bought lantern for teemo, had 2 exhausts on team for Darius, and aggressively gabled teemo early to shut him out of farm. Teemo is not hard to beat if you understand his limitations.
This is completely true, shut down teemo and darius early, then you'll be too tanky or powerful for them to pull off the cheap stuff.
When I face the OP teams, yes, I work around their stupid amounts of OP.

The problem here is that their OPness carries to late game so hard, that you're only given the option to stack magic resist to go anywhere on the map, letting lee sin and darius destroy you. Regardless, then you aren't doing much damage.

In short, if the enemy players are teemo and darius and they get shut down HARD, they can still wait for late game and force you to turtle. Based on this, seeing an certain group of enemies on the loading screen, and knowing that you'll be turtling until someone messes up is pretty dreary. If ANY good comes out if it, it's that it's good practice.

roskosp33

12-13-2012

If Teemo gives your team so much trouble... then just ban him.

Or if you really want to counter him, use champs that aren't too hindered by blind and have high burst. Ex: panth, eve, mundo, singed, olaf, darius, rumble, diana, cho, (all I can think of right now). Basically don't use auto attack champs.,

A mistake I notice a lot of people make is chasing teemo when he gets low in a team fight. He has an escape pre planned and you will hit every shroom while you chase him. If you target him, get him low, and he gets away... that's a good exchange. Now you are 3v2. Let him run and kill the other 2 champs. If he comes back, cc or gap close on him and kill him.

All I am saying is that you can counter build for a champ, yes, but you should also try to counter play them as well. You would pick up an ignite or two if they had a mundo or a few exhausts for tryn right?

Indrigo

12-14-2012

Wouldn't be a problem with normal draft in 3s

Clemroc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

Honestly, I'm not tired of Teemo, and I'm not tired of Shivering Isles map either. I like em both

And Teemo's shrooms just got a heavy HEAVY nerf, so I guess you cannot complain anymore!

IloveHairyBushes

12-14-2012

Teemo's shrooms are definitely annoying, let alone his blind lol. I'd definitely say he's one of the more OP champs in TT. Although.. I like to play him :3

XP800

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-14-2012

I hardly ever see teemo played and I dont care he isn't harded to play against then any other champion that is well played. There are lots of champions that are consider op that are just well played and know what they are doing

ShickenChit

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadrel Amon View Post
I'm so tired of Teemo on this map. He's played in every single game, 90% of the games at least.

On a wardless map, he has wards that COVER this tiny map and do 1/4 of your life in damage. Please address Teemo on this map.

Yeah, yeah... buy oracles. Why should I have to spend 250g every time I die because you chose an OP champion?

Remove the sight radius on shrooms. Remove shrooms. I don't care. Nerf Teemo on 3s please.

lol, 'buy oracles'... yea... if only that would work, try avoid EVERY BUSH POSSIBLE because if you so lucky to facecheck a bush, even with oracles, you're taking a shroom to the grill..

ShickenChit

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceVert View Post
But Teemo shrooms are going to get nerfed HARD next patch

'HARD' relative term, 'HARDLY' nerfed, is a better term.

Amanbush

12-18-2012

black fire torch for teemo is stupid op imo... it also does 5% extra on top of it.. I dont wanna stack MR just cause of his mushrooms that do 600 base damage without even ap at all