You can't get banned for having a bad game-- are you kidding me?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CupcakeTrap View Post
I don't think I would have punished for this. I mean, in Game 2, you respond to insults with more insults, and that's bad, but it was brief and relatively mild. (It also seemed at least vaguely constructive, not 'u suck uninstall noob'.)

... but wait. What was your username?
Girl Gamer Cutie. In World of Warcraft, sometimes PvPers would have the word "cutie" or "qt" at the end of their name. I also never insulted anyone in game 2.

50West

12-13-2012

I wouldn't have punished. The 2nd game was iffy, at best.

It also makes me think what you did previously that got a Time Ban on his punish. You've been in the Tribunal before and punished on those circumstances, as well.

BlackBeast41

12-13-2012

I don't see anything wrong with the first game, and the 2nd game was mild at worse. I would've pardoned, and I feel bad for being too rough on people in tribunal.

Cuz1972

12-13-2012

I would have pardoned, but I'm going to point out that the other bottom lane probably didn't play well, as much as you hindered your team with your pick.

poonslayerhahaha

12-13-2012

riot review this plz. tribunal is redic right now

Korean Pop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

12-13-2012

Inb4 lite "you have been reported in x% of games that's x% more than average player"

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
To even end up in Tribunal, you have to be one of the most-reported players in LoL. A lot of times, Lyte will come in, check the case, say "yeah, it's not so bad, but here's them calling everyone f-gs from a few weeks ago".
Except you're only punishing based on the games you can see. Lyte is welcome to post my chatlogs. At my worst, I'm snarky towards people who are being massive ******bags.

Razzcastic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

tribunal doesn't like feeders. lol

AdmiralAardvark

12-13-2012

Not bannable, but please work on your support roster!

Caristinn

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzcastic View Post
tribunal doesn't like feeders. lol
The hilarious thing is that I'm a higher elo than most of the people who report for feeding.

Quote:

Not bannable, but please work on your support roster!
I actually do know how to play Taric, Soraka, and Blitzcrank. It's just that I do well as LeBlanc and Teemo too.