Charged Twice for Graves.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Skye Cloud

12-11-2012

I bought him once on 12/02/2012, and the champion was never actually credited to my account even though RP were deducted. I then bought him again today 12/11/2012 therefore paying double the RP. I would like to be credited back the extra 975 RP that I was charged.

Thanks

Skye Cloud

12-12-2012

Still unresolved.

Skye Cloud

12-12-2012

bump

Skye Cloud

12-13-2012

bump

Aregionius

Senior Wrenchman

12-13-2012

Hi Skye,

For all purchase related issues, please make sure you open a ticket with Riot Support here, http://support.leagueoflegends.com/a...s_requests/new

In this case, make sure you include your purchase order numbers from your store history for both purchases.

Skye Cloud

12-13-2012

Where can I find the purchase order numbers? When I look at the store history all I see is Item, Type, Description, Currency Type, Amount, Date Purchased, and Action. What is the purchase order number that you are referring to?

I have also opened a ticket with Riot Support about 24 hours ago and it has been awaiting assignment to a help desk operator.

Thanks for your help

Skye Cloud

12-13-2012

bump

Skye Cloud

12-13-2012

bump

Scoteecopter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skye Cloud View Post
Where can I find the purchase order numbers? When I look at the store history all I see is Item, Type, Description, Currency Type, Amount, Date Purchased, and Action. What is the purchase order number that you are referring to?

I have also opened a ticket with Riot Support about 24 hours ago and it has been awaiting assignment to a help desk operator.

Thanks for your help
If you have submitted a ticket already there is no need to post it the the forums or continue to bump the thread.