Riot Has the Wrong Priorities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbyssalOne22

12-04-2012

Can someone kill this thread already? Half this thread is just the OP asking for bumps, and asking questions he has already received answers to. -_-

Face it OP the majority of the forum community is not interested in what you have to say. While you seem to be a very very dedicated troll perhaps it is time to try a different topic?

BigTallUgly

12-05-2012

Tsk tsk. Why dont you go make a thread "AbyssalOne" and then campaign for it to be closed

In the meantime, still no new maps! Big bump.

BigTallUgly

12-07-2012

bump

BigTallUgly

12-13-2012

Useless support released. No note about new maps. Bump.

TrueTerrorBeware

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTallUgly View Post
Hey all;

I'll get right to it - Riot has the wrong priorities. Instead of constantly releasing new champions, Riot needs to work on new competitive game modes.

Right now, there's only one. Summoner's Rift. . With the standard lanes, mid, top, bot jungle. Which is fine. Eventually, there will come a point when this becomes boring. There will come a point when players want more, there will come games that deliver it better.

I'm asking that Riot have a little vision. Making new champs right now might be a great business model. I'm sure Pulsefire EZ will be a big hit with the kids. What the developers need to realize, a few years down the road, it will be the lack of major content upgrades that kills the game.

Dominion is unbalanced, Dominion, for some strange reason, is not ranked. When you queue for ranked games, I strongly suggest Riot start throwing people into a random game mode, only one of which is the summoner's rift, with its current rules and limitations.

By all means Riot, keep making those champs, but please, start improving the game. I think its just for the good of the long-term standing.
Hello again BigTallUgly! First off I would like to say that everyone has their own preferences on what kind of content and improvements are made and added to the game. With that said I would also like to point out that riot is constantly making improvements to the game you apparently aren't aware of. Notice that you will have a couple thirty second patches a week? Those are bug fixes, updates to champions so players like you can't complain saying "OMG OP, NERF PLZZZ". They are also performing constant hot-fixes (meaning making critical patches while the servers are still up) and performing other server maintenance. You may believe that Riot needs to release more game modes or "fix their current problems" but you are asking for conflicting content. Riot has and will always fix problems regarding the client, but since they do frequently release new content like you're asking for, that introduces new problems for the client itself. Most of the time these are small additions like champions or changes to tool bars, so imagine if they added another competitive game mode like you are asking for prematurely. I hope you can see the point I'm trying to make here.

Thanks, have a great day!

-TrueTerrorBeware

BigTallUgly

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrueTerrorBeware View Post
First off I would like to say that everyone has their own preferences on what kind of content and improvements are made and added to the game. 1

With that said I would also like to point out that riot is constantly making improvements to the game you apparently aren't aware of. Notice that you will have a couple thirty second patches a week? Those are bug fixes, updates to champions so players like you can't complain saying "OMG OP, NERF PLZZZ". 2

You may believe that Riot needs to release more game modes or "fix their current problems" but you are asking for conflicting content. Riot has and will always fix problems regarding the client, but since they do frequently release new content like you're asking for, that introduces new problems for the client itself.3

Most of the time these are small additions like champions or changes to tool bars, so imagine if they added another competitive game mode like you are asking for prematurely. I hope you can see the point I'm trying to make here. 4
1) Everyone can have their preferences of what kind of content is added to the game. Since Riot hasn't added anything of my preference, while adding plenty of the new-champion preference, I went ahead and made this thread.

2) Haven't made any threads about OP champs, so I give your strawman a 1/10.

3) They most certainly do not release any of the kind of content I ask for.

4) Your little composition amounts to a heap of fanboy-ish gibberish. Might I suggest that in the future, should you have the misfortune of posting on the forums, you fire up the old brain before letting loose that abomination of a pen of yours?

Thanks.

BigTallUgly

12-17-2012

bamp

BigTallUgly

12-19-2012

bampity

BigTallUgly

12-22-2012

bump

dunno where riot is hehe

Selcopa

12-23-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTallUgly View Post
1) Everyone can have their preferences of what kind of content is added to the game. Since Riot hasn't added anything of my preference, while adding plenty of the new-champion preference, I went ahead and made this thread.

2) Haven't made any threads about OP champs, so I give your strawman a 1/10.

3) They most certainly do not release any of the kind of content I ask for.

4) Your little composition amounts to a heap of fanboy-ish gibberish. Might I suggest that in the future, should you have the misfortune of posting on the forums, you fire up the old brain before letting loose that abomination of a pen of yours?

Thanks.
I'll take the troll bait, I don't want people to think you are smart or anything.

You specifically said that they aren't releasing new content, you've now backtracked to say the content you want (maps),

You've refused to actually engage in any sort of esport, game theory, or any level of intelligent discussion on the pros and cons of what your 'ideas' would have, chances are you simply don't have the cognitive process to actually consider what riot is attempting to achieve, ive posted quite a few times calling you to actually elaborate why any of your ideas would be good on ANY level for the organization and you simply ignore it, you know there's over 100 champs and that's the dynamic as opposed to the maps, go back to COD and SC2 if you would like the maps to be the dynamic aspect(the champions are static on those games)