Purchase Gifts for your Friends this Snowdown

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

msylcatac

12-13-2012

To make this worth our while to ACTUALLY GIFT. Why not reduce the price of everything by 10 % or EVEN 5 % so it's actually worth it. It would probably in the long run, make u guys more money.

SheriffV2

12-13-2012

Is this the Nidalee Revamp and Vi patch?

Method512

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stexe View Post
Ugh... didn't we go over this before? We don't want special icons that only a few people can get due to doing things that are way beyond the norm. First it was $70 for RP and now it is gifting RP, skins, Champions, and other things? Really?

Is this stuff going to be a one time thing (or nearly one time) like the Harrowing icons?

I'm all for new stuff, but the collectionist in me screams that you're just taking advantage of us... =(

EDIT: What if we already own every Champion? How can a friend gift us a Champion to get the icon? Similar question about gifting RP and skins -- what if we own a ton of RP and every skin we want? Seems like this is separating the super loyal and dedicated players from the rest. =/
While I agree with you, and I strongly do, the 5 man premade is an easy thing to do. Even if you don't enough friends, you can go to the lol chat and find 4 randoms to play with you.

DuelyDeciesive

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-13-2012

Will there be an expiration date on receiving gifts? my friend is deployed right now and won't be back for a few more months and i wanted to get him a couple of these skins while their available.

Skìlls uNmatched

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippalus View Post
The RP bonus promotion was done in September this year, so it is safe to buy RP without worrying that you're about to miss another one.
what if im a full time college student far from home and no money left over to buy rp? what do i do now eh please tell me

Kr1sys

12-13-2012

So you're saying I can't gift someone a skin unless I own that champ?

That's dumb

Lucian Esperance

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2012

Not sure if it was mentioned, but can we PLEASE have this still around, or back, during the big legacy skin sale coming up?

Nèmèsis

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dementation View Post
So right know I have RP on my account, can I gift RP to my friends when it comes to Live? Or do I need to purchase "new" RP?
You have to buy new RP

Nèmèsis

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuelyDeciesive View Post
Will there be an expiration date on receiving gifts? my friend is deployed right now and won't be back for a few more months and i wanted to get him a couple of these skins while their available.
He will get them when he logs on, Dont worry.

Nèmèsis

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kr1sys View Post
So you're saying I can't gift someone a skin unless I own that champ?

That's dumb
Wrong. You can gift any skin, Have it or not