A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TwoWeirdYordles

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
"Hah... I wonder how that would even work with yordles."
((Drelot: Me too))

Ask the Tempest

12-12-2012

((Dont worry guys, im not here to blow up the city, or fight, just to meet with a charecter Im working on.))
((Not everything is about ruining this, Gog.))

Tentorer

12-12-2012

The Duke of Madness was strolling around the Yordle city. He looked around at the little people looking up at him. He realized how out of place he looked and morphed into a more suitable form. He appeared now as a brown-haired Yordle wearing a purple coat and pants. He continued until he came to the docks where, it appeared, action was beginning. He shrouded himself as he watched intently.

Ask the Tempest

12-12-2012

((My thing?))

Iron Ambássador

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"...you look quite thinner." Shyvana commented, watching Poppy. "And..." She walked over to Poppy, and lightly blew upon her outfit, sending a cloud of dust into the air. "...you might want to wash this thing once in a while."
Poppy shakes her head and continues looking around.
"I've not had the time to do so recently. My duties often make me leave on a short notice frm here."

She finds a small hammer, looking comical in her hand compared to Whomper's size.
She looks over to the forge and walks to a large crate. She opens it, revealing a large amount of metal plates. She kept the forge supplied it seems. She takes a few of them and looks at the forge. She thought of a few ways of creating the links. There was the tiresome way of bashing on the metal until there were pieces small enough to turn into the links... or she could smelt the metal and use a mold. She decides to do the latter and looks through a few more boxes in search of the mold.

"And my armor is quite... bulky I guess. It should be no surprise that I look 'thinner' as you put it without it."

Nøteworthy

12-13-2012

Quote:
"I've not had the time to do so recently. My duties often make me leave on a short notice frm here."

She finds a small hammer, looking comical in her hand compared to Whomper's size.
She looks over to the forge and walks to a large crate. She opens it, revealing a large amount of metal plates. She kept the forge supplied it seems. She takes a few of them and looks at the forge. She thought of a few ways of creating the links. There was the tiresome way of bashing on the metal until there were pieces small enough to turn into the links... or she could smelt the metal and use a mold. She decides to do the latter and looks through a few more boxes in search of the mold.

"And my armor is quite... bulky I guess. It should be no surprise that I look 'thinner' as you put it without it."
poppy goes to skyrim to buy some armor because she thought her old one made her look fat

"may I buy some armor kind sir"

The black smith at whiterun looks puzzled at poppy
"no this is patrick"

Ask Shyvana

12-13-2012

Quote:

"I suppose." Shyvana said. "I've never seen you without your armor, though. It's quite... odd." She looked over Poppy closely, watching her go through her stuff.

Iron Ambássador

12-13-2012

"I suppose it is."

After searching for a fair while, Poppy finally finds the correct mold. She places it on a table with a specific spot made for molds in it. She then looks around, searching for the tongs that she uses to hold the large metal cup, that melts at a lot higher temperature than the metal in her chainmail. Finding it, she takes a few small pieces of metal and places them in it and then into the forge. She also takes something... unknown that she throws into the fire. A secret from her father to help the forge burn hot enough to melt the metal.

"Now... to wait."

She places the cup into the flames and pulls the tongs out, sitting down onto a chair, not caring about the coal dust covering it and looks at Shyvana.

"Anything you wish to talk about while we wait for the metal to heat?"

Ask Shyvana

12-13-2012

Shyvana looked at the forge. After a pause, she breathed a brief stream of flame into it. She looked at Poppy, and smirked, giving a shrug over what she had done.

"I'm not sure." Shyvana said. "Small talk is not my thing... nor yours, as far as I know."

Iron Ambássador

12-13-2012

((Sudden realization that I never posted what I wrote for this thread yesterday ._. ))

Poppy looks at the forge, the cup heating up rapidly and the metal inside it glowing with heat from Shyvana's breath. It would still take a while for it to melt.

"Indeed. Politics do not usually involve small talk."

She takes a glance around the room slowly.

"This place... has so many memories..."