Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Zed View Post
Zed strode through the forest with a certain air of dubiousness hanging around him; something had taken to the Master of Shadow's mind. It was to a point that not even his shadow accompanied him, at least not in any easily discovered way.

Animal Spirit, I would ask what it is that you think of myself. While by many standards of Ionia I am viewed as naught but a mote of darkness, an unhealing scar upon their teachings of balance, there is something different about you personally that sets you apart from our fellow champions of Ionia. It is because of this that I ask of your opinions, rather than those of Duchess Karma or Lady Irelia. Such matters would be set in stone, for I have dared to tip the balance. But you, Animal Spirit...are rather unlike them.
Just as we are Udyr, you are Zed.

You choose to be who you are, just as we had and still do. You are aware of the consequences of your actions, you have no regrets, and you have done what you wish to do. Really, our only opinion of you is respect. You made your choices, you accepted them, you live with them. You hide behind no illusion, no figurative mask as to who you are, why should should we think anything else but respect for you?

You do as you wish. if others wish to infringe upon it, you do what is necessary with no hatred, no malice. If they manage to slay you, then they manage to slay you. If you slay them, why should they hold any grudge? Your continued existence means you deserve to continue living as much as they do, to have them try and claim your life and have you dominate them? That means you deserve to live, and they deserve to die.

That is nature. Only the strongest live.

Shäla

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
"Strength is strength, no matter the species," Udyr replied. He crossed his arms and shrugged his shoulders, "Is that satisfactory or is there something else you wish to speak of with this lowly being?"

The beast man did not seem pleased with the connotation she had attributed to him.
Shala clicked her mandibles together, searching for something to say.

Humans are... odd.

When it comes to natural weaponry, the human race has none; not armored plating, talons, scythes, acid vomit...

and yet they thrive here on Runeterra, beating out many larger and more "powerful" species, such as dragons.

There's something about them that makes them... superior. The way they transcend the weakness they are born with. The sheer grit and determination they must need to have thrived like they do...

It interests me greatly...

and thus, you, as the pinnacle of humanity, from what I have seen so far, interest me greatly as well.

AskUdyr

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shäla View Post
Shala clicked her mandibles together, searching for something to say.

Humans are... odd.

When it comes to natural weaponry, the human race has none; not armored plating, talons, scythes, acid vomit...

and yet they thrive here on Runeterra, beating out many larger and more "powerful" species, such as dragons.

There's something about them that makes them... superior. The way they transcend the weakness they are born with. The sheer grit and determination they must need to have thrived like they do...

It interests me greatly...

and thus, you, as the pinnacle of humanity, from what I have seen so far, interest me greatly as well.
"We agree, about humans. They have dominated while almost every other species has been made subjugate to them. What does interest mean to you?" Udyr cracked his knuckles, "Does interest mean that you wish to consume us, for you consider us to be the pinnacle?"

Shäla

12-12-2012

Quote:
"We agree, about humans. They have dominated while almost every other species has been made subjugate to them. What does interest mean to you?" Udyr cracked his knuckles, "Does interest mean that you wish to consume us, for you consider us to be the pinnacle?"
I consider you a Kindred spirit.

the... Me. Of this world, in a way. We are equally matched; we have set nearly impossible goals for ourselves, the only difference is species.

Shala paused for a moment, as if she were forgetting something.

... And gender.

She grits her teeth, looking down at her body; an hourglass figure most women would die for. So seductive. So bodacious. So... Inefficient for combat.

The fact that you never give up reminds me of myself; if either of us believed in working with others, we would make an unstoppable team.

but there in stands the problem; neither of us do.

MysticalRaven

12-13-2012

Quote:
Udyr motioned with a jerk of his chin, "Lead the way. Let us see what you wish to hunt."
After leading Udyr aimlessly because she kept getting distracted by small animals, she finally comes to the place where she thought Udyr might like, a large river with plenty of fish, not much of a challenge. She looks at Udyr and tilts her head,
"Hunt fishies.... Easy.... Show me challenge?"

She grins and pounces on a fish catching it effortlessly, she looks to Udyr and hope he would show her something fun to hunt instead of easy fishies.

Ask the Lunari

12-13-2012

Quote:
"Then we will take our leave." Udyr then growled at Diana, "You will remove your presence from us and we shall eat. Begone."
Diana raises a brow.
Why must I remove my presence?
Do I... bother you in some way Udyr?
Because you certainly do not bother me.

Diana would then take a seat, and simply watch Udyr eat.

AskUdyr

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shäla View Post
I consider you a Kindred spirit.

the... Me. Of this world, in a way. We are equally matched; we have set nearly impossible goals for ourselves, the only difference is species.

Shala paused for a moment, as if she were forgetting something.

... And gender.

She grits her teeth, looking down at her body; an hourglass figure most women would die for. So seductive. So bodacious. So... Inefficient for combat.

The fact that you never give up reminds me of myself; if either of us believed in working with others, we would make an unstoppable team.

but there in stands the problem; neither of us do.

"Your gender is inconsequential to us, it should be inconsequential to you," the beast man said with a wave of his hand. "You and we think ourselves to be the mightiest, but you and we know that not to be true. We do go on hunts with others, because admittedly..."

Udyr cricked his neck, "It is fun to have competition. If you are ever in the mood for a hunt, do let us know. We may give you a head start, to give you a fair advantage."

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalRaven View Post
After leading Udyr aimlessly because she kept getting distracted by small animals, she finally comes to the place where she thought Udyr might like, a large river with plenty of fish, not much of a challenge. She looks at Udyr and tilts her head,
"Hunt fishies.... Easy.... Show me challenge?"

She grins and pounces on a fish catching it effortlessly, she looks to Udyr and hope he would show her something fun to hunt instead of easy fishies.
The beastman stroked his beard, walked over to the river bank and sniffed at the air. He suddenly fell to all four limbs and started walking like a oversized bear.

"Follow."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana raises a brow.
Why must I remove my presence?
Do I... bother you in some way Udyr?
Because you certainly do not bother me.

Diana would then take a seat, and simply watch Udyr eat.

"You are the Moon personified. Your presence strongly affects us," Udyr growled. He looked at the meat in his hand and tore off a chunk of the cooked flesh with his teeth. He chewed and swallowed harshly, "Are you going to sit there and watch us eat? Go away."

Ask the Lunari

12-13-2012

Quote:

"You are the Moon personified. Your presence strongly affects us," Udyr growled. He looked at the meat in his hand and tore off a chunk of the cooked flesh with his teeth. He chewed and swallowed harshly, "Are you going to sit there and watch us eat? Go away."
Diana eyes Udyr with a look of curiosity.

Strongly affects you how...dear? The moon is a wonderful haven to bask upon within lonely nights...Even the darkest of times spent underneath the moon will simply heal most wounds, just as I have learned within the past. If my presence doesn't bring about peace... then what does it bring about?

Diana chuckles.
I see no harm in learning more about one that interests me.

Dear Morgana

12-13-2012

((Go back to Sinful Succulence T_T))

AskUdyr

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
Diana eyes Udyr with a look of curiosity.

Strongly affects you how...dear? The moon is a wonderful haven to bask upon within lonely nights...Even the darkest of times spent underneath the moon will simply heal most wounds, just as I have learned within the past. If my presence doesn't bring about peace... then what does it bring about?

Diana chuckles.
I see no harm in learning more about one that interests me.
The beastman actually smiled. He looked up at the sky and muttered aloud, "In our youth, we had spent many a night staring at it. It is as you say, it brought a certain...peace, to us. Not criticizing you, not judging you, simply letting you bask in its luminescence with no expectations. It was-" Udyr shook his head and snarled, "We are not sentimental. The moon also brings forth more primal urges and violent tendencies. You...remind us of far too much. You remind us of a lunar eclipse."

Udyr's snarling increased in intensity, "Let us eat in peace, or we will take action. Go. Now."

He reached over at the chunk of cooked moose flesh in his hand and tore into it once more.