They change the map because of incurable exploits...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RoketPoweredFilo

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJ109 View Post
Go ahead and buy Oracles and I'll kill you 2 minutes after you do. I make a point to kill Oracles buyers whenever I play Teemo.

I stand by my point, and also teemo is pretty easy to shut down as an ap with hard cc. The point is teemo is not op, he's fine as is, nor is the mushroom thing game breaking.

cupofwater

12-12-2012

Have you tried building magic resistance?

EDIT: Also, in high elo threes, Teemo is not even pick or ban status. He's picked occasionally, yes, but what does that tell you?

RoketPoweredFilo

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupofwater View Post
Have you tried building magic resistance?

EDIT: Also, in high elo threes, Teemo is not even pick or ban status. He's picked occasionally, yes, but what does that tell you?

It tells me there are alot worse things lurking on the treeline.

davidmcdavid

12-14-2012

this is a normal's blind pick issue only, ranked you could just ban them if you are annoyed enough. Teemo is very easily countered if you know they picked him, but thats the thing with blind pick. you dont.

RoketPoweredFilo

12-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidmcdavid View Post
this is a normal's blind pick issue only, ranked you could just ban them if you are annoyed enough. Teemo is very easily countered if you know they picked him, but thats the thing with blind pick. you dont.

Unfortunately he is still counterable in blind pick, please go back through this thread and read all the advice people have given you,

ShickenChit

12-18-2012

Quote:
Only to make a map where one shrooms or traps + blackfire can put you at 2/3 hp. You change the map to get rid of exploits only to make new and worse ones. Thanks for ruining the map riot.

ShickenChit

12-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimmyJ109 View Post
Go ahead and buy Oracles and I'll kill you 2 minutes after you do. I make a point to kill Oracles buyers whenever I play Teemo.
^exactly
not to mention, go facecheck a bush with oracles, bet a shroom hits ya

SaintHax

12-18-2012

Quote:
oracles does nothing for nid's traps, her cd is shorter and they tick the blackfire more.
Nid will max her trap last, and they do less damage and actually tick the BFT for 2 less charges than shrooms do. Facts now straight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signetta View Post
Its taht the walkways in TT are still so small that even if you miss the shroom, you still appear on map. They are basically a ward, and hes the only person who can do it, which is why teemo is incredibly imbalanced on TT.
Ward vision range ~1000, shroom vision range ~212 radius. First, that means even if you miss it and are revealed, you are out of vision quickly-- good chance to not be noticed. Unless, you are sitting in a bush; in which case, good play by Teemo.

Seriously, this is part of his power-- it's like complaining that Karthus is the only one on SR that can nuke the whole team no matter where they are: YES, that's an advantage. Or what about other vision granting champions on TT: Nid, Twisted Fate, Corki, Ashe, Cait, and Warwick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signetta View Post
Oh and really "thats why you buy hextech sweeper etc." you're dumb. 1 hextech sweeper per minute to clear 1 shroom? teemo will have laid like 4 more during the course of your 1 removal of a shroom.
As a counter: you're dumb. You have 1 Teemo facing you, and 3 players that can get Hextech Sweeper and GSL. That's 3x 375 radius AoE detection per minute-- vs. 2 shrooms every ~45 seconds with a CD item (if he doesn't rush BFT). That radius is big enough to catch two shrooms spread out on this map, up to three in key locations.

In addition, the active is GREAT for checking areas when you feel a gank maybe coming.