December MCCC - Christmas Cheer!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raptamei

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
hmmmm. that take on neshek does make sense. i could see that, and if thats how you want me to view it, you dont even need a story rewrite. thats acceptable.
well, i guess that makes your choice harder lol :P
Okay, I'll go with Neshek then. I'll keep the Alberon minion zerg concept for a future MCCC.

Katsuni

12-11-2012

Thanksies clockwork, I'll attempt to be getting it finished, more or less, today. Even so, I imagine there will be issues I'll notice a week or two from now which may require considerable changes. I'll be careful not to break the rules of the contest, though =3

Sulfuric

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Updated my champion so to fit week 1 requirements. More improvements later.

Flintlock

12-12-2012

My apologies for posting this so late. Attempted to post earlier, but internet crashed

Daltanous, The Mercenary Emperor

Quote:
Passive - Spoils of War
Whenever a global objective grants gold, allies near the objective receive an additional 50% gold.
Range: 1000
Quote:
Q - Focus Fire
Daltanous throws a beacon at the target, dealing magic damage and marks the target. Market targets take increased damage from physical attacks (damage bonus reduced by 50% for minions) and are immediately targetted by nearby minions and towers.

Mana Cost: 60/65/70/75/80
Cooldown: 8/7.5/7/6.5/6
Damage: 70/125/180/235/290 (+80% AP)
Quote:
W - Sucker Punch
Daltanous's next attack deals extra damage and reduces the target's attack damage and movement speed for 1.5 seconds. Additional attacks increase the duration by 0.25 second (up to a maximum of 3.5 seconds).

Mana cost: 40
Cooldown: 9/8.5/8/7.5/7 second CD.
Damage: 30/55/80/105/130 (+1.3/AD)
Attack damage debuff: 30%/35%/40%/45%/50%
Slow: 20%/25%/30%/35%/40%
Quote:
E - Quartermastery
Passive – Grants bonus damage per ammo
Active - Target allied champion gains bonus damage and attack speed for 6 seconds. Stores up to 4 ammo.

Cost: 60 mana 1 Ammo
Cooldown: 0.5
Ammo Recharge time: 20 seconds
AD Boost (Ammo): 4/5/6/7/8
Attack Damage Boost: 20/28/36/44/52
Attack Speed Boost: 10%/18%/26%/34%/42%
Quote:
R - Tour de Force
Allies behind Daltanous have their movement speed increased by 30% and enemies in front of Daltanous are slowed. Lasts 6 seconds. He is also granted the ability to use Rout once.

Cost: 100 mana
Cooldown: 140/120/100 seconds
Slow Range: 600
Buff Range: 800
MS Slow: 30%/40%/50%

Rout
Enemies slowed by Tour de Force are dealt magic damage damage and cannot attack or cast spells based on their missing HP (Minimum duration: 0.5 seconds, Maximum duration: 4 seconds). Activating Rout immediately ends Tour de Force.

Damage: 200/325/450 (80% AP)
Referrences for challenges:

Christmas Cheer: Spoils of War (gives gifts of gold) + Quartermastery (flavour-wise, this involves giving weapons). As a whole, Daltanous is a support-ish character.

Naughty or Nice: Daltanous possesses no auras nor circle AOE abilities centered on himself (Tour De Force is pair of cones rather than a circle; the combination of the two leave gaps at the sides). Tour De Force affects enemies and allies differently.

The Big Ol' Sack: Quartermastery is ammo based and grants bonus damage based on ammo count.

Katsuni

12-12-2012

Updated my abilities on the front page, here. Not fully listed with stats yet, but I'll finish that tomorrow after some sleep. Mana costs are just placeholders anyway until I figure out how her mana and regen is at various levels.

Raptamei

12-12-2012

Updated Neshek (p7) to clarify the possession rules.

Katsuni

12-12-2012

Raptamei, if yeu have a possession spell, yeu had better have a quote from Caitlyn on the champion which states "Possession is 9/10ths of the law" =P

EDIT: Actually, now that I think about it, it would make more sense on Vi or Graves XD

Katsuni

12-12-2012

Updated the numbers on Solarias' abilities, and fully wrote out all details to them. Note that these will continue to undergo tweaks and adjustments for the remainder of the contest as I crunch through the numbers to figure out which ones are too powerful (probably a few, considering the basic concept right now).

ObscureClockwork

12-12-2012

Well, i guess its safe to say no more sign ups past this point (im a day late anyways lol)
Also, ill try to get the list up, but this week and next week are my finals, so ill be concentrating on those a lot more.

Moby the White

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObscureClockwork View Post
Well, i guess its safe to say no more sign ups past this point (im a day late anyways lol)
Also, ill try to get the list up, but this week and next week are my finals, so ill be concentrating on those a lot more.
did you get my emails??