Should I just go?

No, dont go! We give you all the sugar! 30 85.71%
Get the f*ck out. NOW. 5 14.29%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

Should I just go?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Heil Teemo

12-12-2012

Dude, you know how many people would like to see me go, but I stay? I stay because I enjoy roleplaying and for the most part, it's a good community. I guarantee you're not more disliked than I am, so suck it up and keep on truckin'.

Esenine

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Well seeing as you're going to eat the sugar I offer whether you stay or not.

Holds gun to the sugar bag.

Stay or the sugar gets it.
You call THAT threatening?I'll show you threatening!

Esen suddenly appears right beside Zerosiz with several times more sugar, as well as a Bazooka on his right shoulder.He drags the bags of sugar to the same location and points his bazooka at it.

Stay.

((No seriously,you are probably wondering who the hell am i, but i rather enjoyed having you around.But if you really want to leave its really up to you.

Sincerely,words from a forum stalker.))

P.S sorry i kinda took your idea Zerosiz =/

Ask Nautilus

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esenine View Post
You call THAT threatening?I'll show you threatening!

Esen suddenly appears right beside Zerosiz with several times more sugar, as well as a Bazooka on his right shoulder.He drags the bags of sugar to the same location and points his bazooka at it.

Stay.

((No seriously,you are probably wondering who the hell am i, but i rather enjoyed having you around.But if you really want to leave its really up to you.

Sincerely,words from a forum stalker.))

P.S sorry i kinda took your idea Zerosiz =/
Greetings fellow lurker!

Colonel qt

12-12-2012

Anayo pulls out a screwdriver and quickly disassembles the bazooka leaving only the outside. He then steal all the sugar Esenine has and preps a nuke.

Is it really worth it?

Ask the Tempest

12-12-2012

Im going to judge my desicion on the feed back. I want people in other time zones to get a chance to vote.

SandscourgeSkarn

12-12-2012

You voted for... Yourself?

Wat.

Like I knew you existed and everything, but I never see you.

In all, if you need to ask people if you should leave, it smacks a little bit untrue. If you really thought you should leave, you'd do it, if you've gotta ask, you're clamoring for attention. Sure, that's harsh but it's also more or less true. I seriously dislike how you handle things like Unexisted and with forum trolls (clever wording go) but since I've never seen you around, I can't really judge your role playing, nor do I feel like running out right this second to go find something you've done. I knew your Rumble, I don't know your Kennen.

The short answer is, this thread doesn't seem necessary at all. The thing about disliking things is that 9/10 times, if a person dislikes something, they're going to take the absolute easiest path to make that known, in Evelynn's case, this was downvotes. For a while I hadn't known (don't hang me if I'm wrong) her to address the issue with anyone at all. The moment she did, things actually like... Happened. It was rad. It was one of the more level-headed things I've seen people do around here and I'm more than happy such a positive outcome was reached.

Do I think she should've known what she was doing wasn't meshing with the community (or some portion of it) the whole time? I believe I've heard her say as much, actually. Do I believe that she necessarily had to change just to appease them? Yes and no. It's important to note the opinions of everyone. If you've got haters, ask them (calmly) what their issues with you are.

Take them in, consider them, and spit out an answer. If it turns out you realize they're making good points, that probably means something. If they can't manage anything beyond "OMG U SUK N00B GO CUT YOURSELF I HAET U" they're likely just being asses for the very sake of being asses.

TL;DR Thread unnecessary. If you know you've got haters, confront 'em, don't look for sympathy. You already know you've got supporters.

SmileyDemon

12-12-2012

I don't care about this thread. I don't care if you stay or go. I do care that your posting a thread on the Rp boards that has nothing to do with RP.

Iron Ambássador

12-12-2012

By all means stay, but fix your OC. It's is getting pretty damn annoying seeing you Godmode kill guards and soldiers wherever you go.

The Mňnkey King

12-12-2012

I voted for you to go because I thought it would be funny.

Don't care.

AODRG

12-12-2012

You seem to forget what game you're role playing from. I'd be surprised if you didn't have any haters. Everyone's entitled to their opinion, it's your choice whether you agree or not.