The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st0pb0t

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra thinks about it for a moment, when she speaks it wasn't with malic but with a rather odd sense of curiousity. She had never thought of it.
"Sell my children?"
She could always grow more, but then there was the what if? What if they did not treat the plant how it ought to be treated and died in pain? She couldn't do that....
"Is there any other way?"
Evelynn quirked an eyebrow as she looked Zyra over. Well, she was a rather exotically attractive woman, even if she wasn't actually one at all. "Do the leaves come off?" She snickered. Prostitution was another way, no matter how undesirable.

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Zyra tilts her head thinking Eve was still talking about the plant,
"Of course. You can just simply pull them off. Why?"

st0pb0t

12-12-2012

"Um, no." Evelynn pointed at her own chest, then at Zyra's. "Those leaves."

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Zyra looks at Eve then her own chest, she flicks the leaves,
"Summoners told me to grow them because the naked form was offensive to some. But yes. They come off."
She didn't know why Eve would ask that. Perhaps she wanted to reproduce? The same gender could not do that could they? Digging through the mages memories she realises, no, no they could not. Their anatomy wasn't able to.

st0pb0t

12-12-2012

"Then there is your alternate source of income. You'd be surprised how many men would pay for you to flaunt your body and do a little dance." Evelynn stepped past Zyra and bent over at the waist, delicately examining the deadly, poison-laced flower. "I might do the same..." she cooed, looking up at her host with a flirtatious glint in her eye.

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Zyra raises an eyebrow but then frowns, as she watches Eve,
"I do not know how to dance anyway. And if I did, I wouldn't do anything for the enjoyment of the humans."

st0pb0t

12-12-2012

"I could teach you, if you wish," Evelynn offered, stepping away from the flower. "I fancy myself quite adept at the craft."

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Zyra eyes Evelynn, but speaks more to herself than anything else.
"Perhaps it can come in use when enticing prey..."
She nods,
"Yes. If humans like it as much as you say, then I think I could use it."

st0pb0t

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra eyes Evelynn, but speaks more to herself than anything else.
"Perhaps it can come in use when enticing prey..."
She nods,
"Yes. If humans like it as much as you say, then I think I could use it."
"Wonderful." Evelynn produced a business card. It was old; the title "Evelynn and Twisted Fate's School of Dance" was scribbled out, and on the back was her address. "Come by whenever you have time."

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Wonderful." Evelynn produced a business card. It was old; the title "Evelynn and Twisted Fate's School of Dance" was scribbled out, and on the back was her address. "Come by whenever you have time."
Zyra nods and takes the card, she couldn't read very well but a summoner would be... 'persuaded' to later.
"Thank you Evelynn."
The poisonus flower snakes its way to Zyra's hand, she detatches the flower from the stem and holds it out to Evelynn,
"It's only poisonus to other plant life... Please, take it. I look forward to our lesson."