Sparkling Shoreline Resort (Open RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
He thought he would practice with Zyra before getting other people to join them, making sure she was ready. He stood on the opposite side of the net as her and gently hit the ball over.
Zyra misses completely the ball landing with a soft *thud* beside her.
"I do not get it.... How is this fun?"
She picked up the ball and throws it over the net with an odd expression on her face.

CyroCore Brand

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post
Zyra misses completely the ball landing with a soft *thud* beside her.
"I do not get it.... How is this fun?"
She picked up the ball and throws it over the net with an odd expression on her face.
Decides to hit the ball back demonstrating how to hit. He talks quickly so she might be able to hit the ball back this time.
"Do exactly what i just did, it gets funner the longer the ball stays off the ground."

TheShadowOfChaos

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night Blade X35 View Post
Isidore looked over at Mizuhi and raised an eyebrow.

"I see... But she seems busy with someone else for now... do you think I'll disturb them if I go over?"

He asked with a tone of curiousity.
Phantom scratched his head as he saw her go with the other person off towards what he saw as a house of sorts.

"I really don't know, I mean I would just barge in on a person if I have something to say, but obviously you aren't me so do whatever you feel is right."

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠeityzX View Post
((So I don't really know what's going on but Silas just got kicked and passed out and now whatsherface is being chased by Fizz so.... ))

Mizuhi Looked at Silas, still trying to wake him up and generally having no idea what to do in this situation.

Hiko carried the fish she had caught over to Phantom, wondering who the strange person he was talking to is.
He turns around to see Hiko and smiles. "Don't worry just talking to an old friend. Afterwards want to walk or fly around the resort to see what fun things are happening?"

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyroCore Brand View Post
Decides to hit the ball back demonstrating how to hit. He talks quickly so she might be able to hit the ball back this time.
"Do exactly what i just did, it gets funner the longer the ball stays off the ground."
Zyra manages to hit the ball this time without much effort, the ball lobs over the net as she just watches with a passive expression.

CyroCore Brand

12-12-2012

Quote:
Zyra manages to hit the ball this time without much effort, the ball lobs over the net as she just watches with a passive expression.
Kegan hits the ball back a bit harder, trying to bring some sort of competitive side out of her.

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Seeing the ball come back with force she frowns was he trying to hit her with it? Hmph. Try harder worm. She slams her fist into sending it upwards over the need rather hard.

CyroCore Brand

12-12-2012

Kegan is a bit surprised at her sudden enthusiasm and barely gets his hands up to set it for himself. He jumps and smacks the ball back over the net directly at her.
"How about this than!?"

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Zyra glares at him, he really was trying to harm her. She lets out an angry grunt and slams the ball back at him twice as hard as before hoping to wound him.

CyroCore Brand

12-12-2012

Quote:
Zyra glares at him, he really was trying to harm her. She lets out an angry grunt and slams the ball back at him twice as hard as before hoping to wound him.
The ball zoomed past his head, grazing it and chipping off some of the stone that covered his hologram. The ball slammed into the sand and bounced a couple times before rolling to a halt.
"Wow!"
He felt where the ball grazed him, instantly repairing it.
"You're a natural at this."
He went over and picked up the ball and got ready to serve it to her.

((Anyone wanna play, just show up and ask :3))

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Feeling triumphant Zyra turned to leave but when he spoke she turned to look at him. He was going to try again? So be it. She would beat him to a pulp if it came to it. She readies herself to intercept the ball.