The Living Garden. (Ask Zyra)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Damnnation12

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask TheThorns View Post

Zyra smiled as he stops and notices the way was blocked, she lets out a quiet hum and a vine slides down from the ceiling and snakes it's way down across his shoulder,

"You wish to leave so quickly?"
She walks up closer to him and places a hand on the other shoulder,
"You hurt me summoner. I was enjoying myself and now you wish to leave...."
The vine grows a few thorns but do not puncture his skin. She snaps a finger close to his ear and they way for him to leave unblocks itself, she lets out another hum close to the oposite ear.
"You're always welcome back summoner."
She then returns to the foilage. Leaving the summoner alone with the exit before him.
"I..I'll be sure to visit again..." He shuddered at her touch as he slowly left the garden, he really was going to visit...he just needed to relax for a bit.

Heil Teemo

12-12-2012

Quote:
((Uhm.. I could only think of Encephalartos lanatus...=\ ))

Zyra simply stares at the long word,
"I do not know the human terms for all of these plants, judging from the picture alone I have no idea where it grows.... I only know for sure where many of the plants of the plague jungles grow."
She frowns,
"I'm afraid I cannot be much more help..."
((I made the last part up. Coming up with fantasy plant names is hard. >.< ))

"Ah, well, no harm in trying." Evelynn gently stroked Zyra under the chin before winking and turning away. "Take care, Zyra..."

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
((I made the last part up. Coming up with fantasy plant names is hard. >.< ))

"Ah, well, no harm in trying." Evelynn gently stroked Zyra under the chin before winking and turning away. "Take care, Zyra..."

Zyra tilts her head,
"Leaving so soon? Am I not good company?"
Zyra hums and allows Evelynn to leave if she wishes.

((And here I was thinking for ages trying to come up with what on earth it was :P ))

Heil Teemo

12-12-2012

Quote:

Zyra tilts her head,
"Leaving so soon? Am I not good company?"
Zyra hums and allows Evelynn to leave if she wishes.

((And here I was thinking for ages trying to come up with what on earth it was :P ))
"Oh, you're fine company," Evelynn stopped and turned, her eyes taking in the rather confining sights of Zyra's greenhouse. The air was fresh, which was rather pleasant, but being surrounded on all sides by deadly plants was somewhat disconcerting. "Your home isn't the most welcoming for those who aren't photosynthetic, though." Evelynn smiled and approached Zyra anew. Hopefully she knew a joke when she heard one.

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Zyra frowns,
"So that's why pre- I mean... Summoners don't walk in here willingly?"
She looks around as what she see's a beautiful landscape of natures most deadly plague jungle plants.
"What would you suggest changing?"
Zyra apparently didn't get the joke.

Heil Teemo

12-12-2012

"Um..."

Evelynn didn't know where to begin, or how to make a suggestion that wouldn't offend a person who was effectively these plants' mother.

"Well... how about getting a new place to stay that's more public? You could keep your greenhouse and tend to it on your off-hours, but stay in a more hospitable home the rest of the time?"

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evelicious View Post
"Um..."

Evelynn didn't know where to begin, or how to make a suggestion that wouldn't offend a person who was effectively these plants' mother.

"Well... how about getting a new place to stay that's more public? You could keep your greenhouse and tend to it on your off-hours, but stay in a more hospitable home the rest of the time?"
Zyra tilts her head, "Summoners do not pay me with gold. I have no idea how to purchase something public."
She frowns,
"My plants will only kill if I command it. They're really quite passive."

Heil Teemo

12-12-2012

"You don't?" Evelynn casually looked to her left and pointed at a rather beautiful chrysanthemum. "That flower would sell for thousands of bits alone. You have a treasure trove here, Zyra."

Dear Urgot

12-12-2012

Quote:

Zyra simply sighs,
"And look at you now. A walking dead man fueled by hatred powered by machine. What you enjoyed once hardly matters now does it."
She then allows him to leave without so much as a good-bye.

I suppose not. Goodbye, *wheeze* rise of the thorns.

*he then exits*

Ask TheThorns

12-12-2012

Zyra thinks about it for a moment, when she speaks it wasn't with malic but with a rather odd sense of curiousity. She had never thought of it.
"Sell my children?"
She could always grow more, but then there was the what if? What if they did not treat the plant how it ought to be treated and died in pain? She couldn't do that....
"Is there any other way?"