Am I in the wrong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ThaBizness

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
I don't think anyone is in the wrong.
You're action had no bad intentions.
And she can't help her reaction, I think it's much better she's vocal about rather keeping it inside.

My advice, if you really do love this woman, is to take charge and deal with her insecurties.
The situation reflects on her, but I think you need to convince her that you're different and you're not going to be like that.
Ask her to trust you and take to a chance.
Either she will, and you can be together get married and whatnot, or she can;t and the relationship has no future.
To think you can just ask someone to trust you and that's all you need to do, is incredibly stupid. If you're not actually taking actions for someone to trust you why should they? You don't convince people through words, you convince them through actions. And his action was to contact an ex gf without talking to her about it, so he gets whatever the outcome is.

It is his fault and if he doesn't take accountabilty for it now its going to be the difference between having things like this happen for the rest of his life and a ***** that acts right.

I am completely open with my fiance. Of course I love her and take her feelings in to account when I do things but I also want the ***** to behave.

This way she trusts me, doesn't ***** at me, gives me BJs and crepes on time, and everyone is happy. If you actually make some effort *****es never cross the line.

Dobagoh

12-12-2012

I said once and I will say again:

make her get an abortion (so you don't have to pay child support) and then dump her.

ThaBizness

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
I said once and I will say again:

make her get an abortion (so you don't have to pay child support) and then dump her.
Pack her suitcase, open the door for her, punch her in the stomach, and hand her her suitcase.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaBizness View Post
To think you can just ask someone to trust you and that's all you need to do, is incredibly stupid. If you're not actually taking actions for someone to trust you why should they? You don't convince people through words, you convince them through actions. And his action was to contact an ex gf without talking to her about it, so he gets whatever the outcome is.

It is his fault and if he doesn't take accountabilty for it now its going to be the difference between having things like this happen for the rest of his life and a ***** that acts right.

I am completely open with my fiance. Of course I love her and take her feelings in to account when I do things but I also want the ***** to behave.

This way she trusts me, doesn't ***** at me, gives me BJs and crepes on time, and everyone is happy. If you actually make some effort *****es never cross the line.
I said in the post convince her to trust you..
That is throught words, actions and being honest.

When I said "ask her to trust you", it was referring to the fact that she needs to be open to trusting him and willing to be recpetive to his efforts.

c4lm

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
She will forgive you if you're apologetic and don't act arrogant (like you did do it).
What's he supposed to be "apologetic" for?

Keep in mind not every female has had the same experience with men that you've had. The guy essentially did nothing wrong, apologizing for nothing would just be pathetic.

Dobagoh

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post

Keep in mind not every female has had the same experience with men that you've had. The guy essentially did nothing wrong, apologizing for nothing would just be pathetic.
/begin_jtf
typical feminists want men to apologize for things they didn't even do, in order to "even" the playing field

GG
/end_jtf

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

12-12-2012

just push her down the stair, dump her, and then move on.
Get out while you still can

Sailor Cosmos

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post

He could have told her before he added his ex. Open-communication is essential in relationships. He knew his GF had problems with trust, why didn't he think to tell her beforehand?

Kind of like how you hide the side of you that makes fun of nerds on the internet from your GF. It's like a betrayal of trust.

c4lm

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
Kind of like how you hide the side of you that makes fun of nerds on the internet from your GF. It's like a betrayal of trust.
Techincally good sir I doth not hideth anything at all. She doth not investigate.

Dobagoh

12-12-2012

Should anyone ever date BDSandM, you must tell her every detail of your life as you go, otherwise you are "betraying her trust".