Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Level 99 Vayne

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
(The Ashe account is cursed, we've never been able to get a really active one. Same with Akali. xD)
(( So I've heard. I hope to change that. I'm enjoying it quite thus far. I've got a few friends who RP champions for quite some time now, I'm sure they'll make sure I also stick around. :P ))

Ask the Kumiho

12-12-2012

((Just flaunt your assets really well, then they'll wait forever. Trust me.))

Trynd The King

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Queen Ashe View Post
Though Ashe was well aware that Tryndamere was at cross-roads, she decided not to say anything and simply waited for him to approach her. She half expected him to ask for her permission to disappear into the mountains again. It was a... not entirely unpleasant surprise when he brought up the 'gift' he had mentioned a while ago. The Archer chuckled softly. "Well, that certainly narrows it down, doesn't it?" She was sorely tempted to peer behind, but she knew Tryndamere wouldn't allow it. "Lets see then - this elusive 'make-up' gift."
Tryndamere ignores her tone, and readies himself mentally. "This gift took all my strength to acquire it. The place I went to get this gift I would never go." Tryndamere proceeds to move the hand from his back towards Ashe revealing a bouquet of 12 red roses he had gotten from Zyra's radiant garden. "I know I am not the best gift giver, but I heard red roses carried a special meaning." Tryndamere then got down on one knee. "I humbly wish for you to accept them because I lo....."

DearCorki

12-12-2012

((All together now...D'AWWWWWW!))

Damnnation12

12-12-2012

((To much D'AW to ask question.))

Dear Luxanna

12-12-2012

And somewhere, for some reason she couldn't figure out, Lux suddenly began to smile.

Ask Sejuāni

12-12-2012

And somewhere, far away, Sejuani coughed, sensing a disturbance. She didn't mind it though.

Unexisted

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Sejuāni View Post
And somewhere, far away, Sejuani coughed, sensing a disturbance. She didn't mind it though.
"ahahahahaha!! she's properly just jealous!! It's ok Sejuani one day your turn will come, just wait you shall find the man you love too, and he will give you roses too...oh if not then diamand ring."

DearCorki

12-15-2012

((bump for Ashe?))

Ask TheThorns

12-16-2012

((Ashe, could I speak with you in client or something? It's a quick question really.))