Am I in the wrong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JygenGod View Post
No actually by bad relationships I mean the guy she was with beat her cheated on her and treated her like she was nothing but a piece of trash, from what I gather about her past relationship(she doesnt like talking about it and I dont blame her) is the guy she was with was a family friend, started out treating her like she was the most amazing girl in the world, then after about a year he changed and started treating her bad and it just got worse and worse as time went on.
doesn't excuse her for being a psycho. she obviously won't listen to reason--do you really want to deal with her female logic for the next 5, 10, 15, 30 years? clearly the answer is no.

were i in your shoes, i would force her to get an abortion (threaten if need be, as in "if you don't abort this child i will leave you") and then leave her after it's done.

Athene

Recruiter

12-12-2012

Give her a new set of earrings. *****es love their earrings.

Sailor Cosmos

12-12-2012

Wow, so much bad advice in this thread.

You didn't do anything wrong if your story is true.

If I was in the same situation, I would also jump to conclusions because I've experienced guys that would give a similar "excuse" why they would continue to be friends with an ex behind my back. After being a stalker bltch, I found out they were lying to me. I wouldn't have known otherwise, so I don't give a shlt.

Now, I trust no one and try to avoid serious relationships. It's nearly impossible to find good men.

My advice is just stay consistently persistent. Eventually, she will realize she was overreacting and that you were honest with her. She will forgive you if you're apologetic and don't act arrogant (like you did do it).

Dobagoh

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
Wow, so much bad advice in this thread.

You didn't do anything wrong if your story is true.

If I was in the same situation, I would also jump to conclusions because I've experienced guys that would give a similar "excuse" why they would continue to be friends with an ex behind my back. After being a stalker bltch, I found out they were lying to me. I wouldn't have known otherwise, so I don't give a shlt.

Now, I trust no one and try to avoid serious relationships. It's nearly impossible to find good men.

My advice is just stay consistently persistent. Eventually, she will realize she was overreacting and that you were honest with her. She will forgive you if you're apologetic and don't act arrogant (like you did do it).
That advice works for bf/gf relationships, not people about to get married or are married. Give more bad advice.

Legomasta

12-12-2012

You weren't in the wrong, I don't think, but your girl sounds like she will have many other issues with you in the near future based on this sole occurrence. Don't you have a way to prove to her that she shouldn't be worried?

Sailor Cosmos

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
That advice works for bf/gf relationships, not people about to get married or are married. Give more bad advice.
You are implyig that married and about-to-be-married individuals don't cheat, which is an extremely stupid statement and typical of you. Gotta get in your stupid quota for the day, right Doba?

Dobagoh

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
You are implyig that married and about-to-be-married individuals don't cheat, which is an extremely stupid statement and typical of you. Gotta get in your stupid quota for the day, right Doba?
No what is extremely stupid and typical of you to state that it is normal and acceptable behavior to jump to conclusions regarding ones fiancee/spouse in that situation as compared to someone you are not as well acquainted with.

Kroda13

12-12-2012

having a baby is the wrong reason to stay with someone it will only lead to worse problems later

ThaBizness

12-12-2012

No, you were in the wrong.

If she got mad about it to the point she wants to leave you, there are other things that she doesn't trust you about. It's just piling on.

You were wrong because you should have known how it would make her feel and then approach it differently. Like maybe talking to her about it first.

You may have not meant any harm but it was a pretty stupid move and always looks suspicious. I can assure you thats a two minute conversation and afterwards there wouldn't be any problems.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

I don't think anyone is in the wrong.
You're action had no bad intentions.
And she can't help her reaction, I think it's much better she's vocal about rather keeping it inside.

My advice, if you really do love this woman, is to take charge and deal with her insecurties.
The situation reflects on her, but I think you need to convince her that you're different and you're not going to be like that.
Ask her to trust you and take to a chance.
Either she will, and you can be together get married and whatnot, or she can;t and the relationship has no future.