Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskUdyr

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shäla View Post
I have a question...

Is the Heart still in that creature, and do you plan on eating it?
((Sorry Shala, but with Diana, it's going to be a pretty big spiel if she plays her cards right. Let's say this is a different time where another animal has fallen prey to the might of Udyr's undulating muscles.))

Udyr looked was mounted on top of a bear that he had just choked to death. He looked over at the demonic woman creature before him and raised an eyebrow. "Yes, and no."

He reached down to the bear's chest and tore it open with a deft swipe of his hand.

"What brings you here?"

Shäla

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskUdyr View Post
((Sorry Shala, but with Diana, it's going to be a pretty big spiel if she plays her cards right. Let's say this is a different time where another animal has fallen prey to the might of Udyr's undulating muscles.))

Udyr looked was mounted on top of a bear that he had just choked to death. He looked over at the demonic woman creature before him and raised an eyebrow. "Yes, and no."

He reached down to the bear's chest and tore it open with a deft swipe of his hand.

"What brings you here?"
Shala flexed her mandibles, two pairs stretching around her mouth, her mouth gaping unnaturally wide, revealing twin rows of teeth.

I was...

In the area.

Entirely untrue. she had caught his scent from all the way in Icathia, somehow using her preatory instincts to track both him and the smell of blood from his kill; a relatively long journey, even for a long pair of legs.

I haven't seen you in a while, frie-...

she pauses not entirely sure weather to use the friend title.

Udyr.

Have you progressed in your evolution at all? I see you still have the strength to destroy animals most mighty.

(( Awkward Shala is hella awkward. ))

AskUdyr

12-11-2012

((Ahh, Shala? What I meant was let Diana have her bit with Udyr, and we could interact with one another without Diana there. Hence why I changed the animal and method of death for you. If Shala came upon Udyr when Diana was around...it...wouldn't be the best idea. I can't say much without revealing. The moon does things to him. I'm leaving it like that so I won't spoil the reaction. Sorry! This can be an occasion for Udyr and Shala to meet without anyone else, for nows.))

Nóctùrne

12-11-2012

Quote:
((Ahh, Shala? What I meant was let Diana have her bit with Udyr, and we could interact with one another without Diana there. Hence why I changed the animal and method of death for you. If Shala came upon Udyr when Diana was around...it...wouldn't be the best idea. I can't say much without revealing. The moon does things to him. I'm leaving it like that so I won't spoil the reaction. Sorry! This can be an occasion for Udyr and Shala to meet without anyone else, for nows.))
(( slaps Shala across the face.

Coment rectified. CONTINUE WHERE YOU LEFT OFF.))

AskUdyr

12-11-2012

Quote:
Shala flexed her mandibles, two pairs stretching around her mouth, her mouth gaping unnaturally wide, revealing twin rows of teeth.

I was...

In the area.

Entirely untrue. she had caught his scent from all the way in Icathia, somehow using her preatory instincts to track both him and the smell of blood from his kill; a relatively long journey, even for a long pair of legs.

I haven't seen you in a while, frie-...

she pauses not entirely sure weather to use the friend title.

Udyr.

Have you progressed in your evolution at all? I see you still have the strength to destroy animals most mighty.

(( Awkward Shala is hella awkward. ))
"It has been a while. We have grown stronger, but we are not at our peak yet." Udyr stood up from the bear, "This was no challenge for us. We are hungry, that is all."

The beast man cricked his neck and looked over at the Void creature, "Take the heart."

Shäla

12-11-2012

Quote:
"It has been a while. We have grown stronger, but we are not at our peak yet." Udyr stood up from the bear, "This was no challenge for us. We are hungry, that is all."

The beast man cricked his neck and looked over at the Void creature, "Take the heart."
Normally...

Shala walked forward, deftly removing the heart with a bladed claw.

It is customary for the hunter to eat the heart.

however... There is no sense in letting a perfectly good heart go to waste, animal or... otherwise.

The void creature's many serrated teeth make short work of the blood engorged organ in a manner that may be too graphic for younger readers.

Ahh... it has been too long since I have tasted blood. My father and I have been traveling the void, attempting to spread the art of "fighting with words."

I prefer the art of finding the biggest and angriest being you can find and killing it.

then eating it's flesh.

and taking it's greatest traits as your own.

Shale swishes her tail idly, the row of stingers at the end are new. along with the mandibles. and the pair of blades sprouting from her back.

It's hardly a question weather or not she's been following her father's pacifistic advice, or killing and eating anything that moves.

the second one.

But I digress. Have you planted your fists into anything interesting recently?

AskUdyr

12-11-2012

"A few more League champions," Udyr grunted. "There is the Voidling, Kha'Zix, who seems to think he is a better hunter than us. Then there is Rengar who believes in the same lie. There are a few others, the usual champions we fight, but nothing of special note aside from Leona, Twitch, and an old master."

The beast man rotated his shoulder, "Leona is the Avatar of the Sun. In a way, we can say that we are able to punch the very sun itself. Twitch has....slightly debilitated us. The old master, Master Tao, a respectfully strong older man. But otherwise, nothing of special note. You?"

Shäla

12-11-2012

Quote:
"A few more League champions," Udyr grunted. "There is the Voidling, Kha'Zix, who seems to think he is a better hunter than us. Then there is Rengar who believes in the same lie. There are a few others, the usual champions we fight, but nothing of special note aside from Leona, Twitch, and an old master."

The beast man rotated his shoulder, "Leona is the Avatar of the Sun. In a way, we can say that we are able to punch the very sun itself. Twitch has....slightly debilitated us. The old master, Master Tao, a respectfully strong older man. But otherwise, nothing of special note. You?"
Shala grins, pointing to the new set of mandibles that adorn her face.

These mandibles were torn from the face of the great beast, Ia'Kogguul. "the devourer" in your tongue.

eating a creature that had devoured entire species...

Once my father taught me the meaning of Irony, I found it rather humorous.

as for the scything claws, Cho'gath isn't the only one of his species, but hopefully someday I'll be able to hunt the real thing; perhaps it won't be as disappointing as the lesser beast I devoured while traversing the void...

as for the tail spines... I actually found them on a eight legged creature on the shadow isles.

Shala's teeth lock together.

However, I still haven't been able to surpass the one that spawned me... he even surpasses me in his mere human form.

Shala growls.

To be bested by a human even a fake one... you have shown me that it's possible; but that doesn't make it any less... degrading.

AskUdyr

12-12-2012

Quote:
Shala grins, pointing to the new set of mandibles that adorn her face.

These mandibles were torn from the face of the great beast, Ia'Kogguul. "the devourer" in your tongue.

eating a creature that had devoured entire species...

Once my father taught me the meaning of Irony, I found it rather humorous.

as for the scything claws, Cho'gath isn't the only one of his species, but hopefully someday I'll be able to hunt the real thing; perhaps it won't be as disappointing as the lesser beast I devoured while traversing the void...

as for the tail spines... I actually found them on a eight legged creature on the shadow isles.

Shala's teeth lock together.

However, I still haven't been able to surpass the one that spawned me... he even surpasses me in his mere human form.

Shala growls.

To be bested by a human even a fake one... you have shown me that it's possible; but that doesn't make it any less... degrading.
"Strength is strength, no matter the species," Udyr replied. He crossed his arms and shrugged his shoulders, "Is that satisfactory or is there something else you wish to speak of with this lowly being?"

The beast man did not seem pleased with the connotation she had attributed to him.

Dear Zed

12-12-2012

Zed strode through the forest with a certain air of dubiousness hanging around him; something had taken to the Master of Shadow's mind. It was to a point that not even his shadow accompanied him, at least not in any easily discovered way.

Animal Spirit, I would ask what it is that you think of myself. While by many standards of Ionia I am viewed as naught but a mote of darkness, an unhealing scar upon their teachings of balance, there is something different about you personally that sets you apart from our fellow champions of Ionia. It is because of this that I ask of your opinions, rather than those of Duchess Karma or Lady Irelia. Such matters would be set in stone, for I have dared to tip the balance. But you, Animal Spirit...are rather unlike them.