A Day in Bandle City ((Open RP))

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Tempest View Post
A man pushes past the group, going to the docks. If one would look back, they would see the guards near the gate were dead.
What the? Yoshi would only wonder...

Iron Ambássador

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Shyvana View Post
"I noticed." Shyvana commented. "Good. You know I much prefer the direct approach to combat."

She had to chuckle at the small crowd following them.

"I'm not used to this much attention." She said, smirking.
"This is somewhat close to what I get sometimes when I visit. Not always however. Should we head for the smithy? Repairing my chainmail is the reason we came here, isn't it?"

Poppy looks around her surroundings, enjoying the sight of Bandle City. The town was much smaller than Demacia, but perhaps a lot more... charming.

((... Everytime something happens here, SOMEONE has to instagib guards. Seriously. ._. Shyv and I were supposed to have a peaceful walk in Bandle City and a moment at the smithy where I fix the chainmail, but noooo, someone has to semi-godmode the guards to death. >_> ))

Ask Shyvana

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iron Ambássador View Post
"This is somewhat close to what I get sometimes when I visit. Not always however. Should we head for the smithy? Repairing my chainmail is the reason we came here, isn't it?"

Poppy looks around her surroundings, enjoying the sight of Bandle City. The town was much smaller than Demacia, but perhaps a lot more... charming.

((... Everytime something happens here, SOMEONE has to instagib guards. Seriously. ._. Shyv and I were supposed to have a peaceful walk in Bandle City and a moment at the smithy where I fix the chainmail, but noooo, someone has to semi-godmode the guards to death. >_> ))
"Indeed." Shyvana said, following Poppy. "I'm curious to see how you'll manage to fix those little rings of chainmail with that enormous hammer."

(XD)

Iron Ambássador

12-12-2012

((I'm serious. Every time there's something going on in this thread, "Tempest" goes and godmodes guards/soldiers to death. It's getting tiring. ))

Poppy chuckles momentarily.
"Whomper might be what I use for smithing, but a chainmail is hard to create with it even for me. It is often simpler, if possible, to melt the metal into it's molten state and pour it into a proper mold. Or, if nothing else is available, use a smaller hammer."

She leads the way to the smithy, stopping in front of it and looking at the building silently for a moment before sighing and stepping inside. The forge room is quite a mess and all the surfaces are filled with coal dust. A blacksmith's "office" at it's finest.

"Well, here we are."

Ask Shyvana

12-12-2012

( :/ )

Shyvana looked around, mildly curious. She had never really visited a blacksmith's forge. Her dragon half quite liked the darkness, heat, and ash, though her civilized half, not so much.

"I see you cooked recently." Shyvana joked.

Iron Ambássador

12-12-2012

"Yes.... cooked. When I visit here, I often check old commissions my father had to see if there's anything I could finish."

Poppy walks over to the forge, taking a box of matches from a table and lighting the forge. She watches at the flames silently for a long moment before turning around and walking towards a door on the side of the room.

"I'll just go and change into a more fireproof outfit. I'll be back momentarily."

Ask Shyvana

12-12-2012

"Yes, a fireproof outfit." Shyvana said coyly. "It's too bad you're not a half dragon, like me."

Iron Ambássador

12-12-2012

"Hah... I wonder how that would even work with yordles."

Poppy walks through the door and over to the living quarters of the building. She heads to her old room and looks around momentarily, moving quickly to her old cupboard. She opens it and takes up a blacksmith's outfit, seeming in good shape but covered in coal dust. She changes out her armor and the broken chainmail and puts on the fireproof outfit. She then walks back to the forge and looks at the forge, not properly heated up yet.

"The forge will require some more time before it is heated enough for proper work. Now... let's see."

Poppy starts walking around the forge room, searching for either a mold for the chainmail links or a small hammer to use. She knew Whomper would be too... unwieldy for something so miniscule.

Ask Shyvana

12-12-2012

"...you look quite thinner." Shyvana commented, watching Poppy. "And..." She walked over to Poppy, and lightly blew upon her outfit, sending a cloud of dust into the air. "...you might want to wash this thing once in a while."

Emperor Titus

12-12-2012

((Okay...using my immortal powers of dungeon mastering again...no one immediately kills the guards. At least there has to be some struggle to them. :P))