Ask Queen Ashe

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sullane

11-14-2012

Is that a rocket in your pocket?

~Tristana.

Ask Queen Ashe

11-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vask Arroj View Post
Dear Ashe,

Does it bother you that Freljord is, at times, seen as somewhat less-important than the sovereigns which compose the majority of the League Champions? Also, let us entertain the hypothetical situation in which you were not born a queen, but rather a commoner. In this situation, do you believe you would be any different a woman than you are now? If so, would you approve of this alternate version of you as you are now?

Sincerely, Vaskara The Chill of Revenge
It simply means that I must work harder in order to make people see that the isolated location of Freljord does not make it any less influential in Runeterra. Also, I was not born a Queen but a leader of my own tribe. I have experience and knowledge of times as a commoner, as I have lived amongst my people as their equal. But of course I would be different - I maintain that my love for Freljord and a desire to see these lands at peace will be forever with me, but my character would certainly be changed. After all, your past shapes your self.

As for if I would approve, that is also difficult to say. But if my want for peace never changes, then I can say that I would follow anyone who desired such an outcome for Freljord.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
Queen ashe, do you think a great leader can last for ever? Ashe....do you even love your king?
Yes, a great leader's teachings and epitaph will live on even in death. Whether it be through their people, or through writings and teachings, they will breathe through history.

In a way, yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NakamuraKanade View Post
Dear Queen Ashe,

Do you think that it is annoying when other AD carries has movement skills
and you can't do anything when you're being chased or ganked in the fields of justice?
Do you think that you should change your passive and skills also for higher chance to survive in a team fight?

Sincerely,
Nakamura Kanade,who always summons ranged champions with global ultimates
I have my frost arrows to aid me in battle and while I do admit that the League is being a little more lenient with the current abilities being accepted, I am not one to complain. There are ways to avoid being ambushed, such as sending out my scouting hawk.

It is difficult for me to say. I will say that a change to my 'passive' as you Summoners call it would indeed make summoning me a little more impressionable, I've heard that the utility of my skills as a whole and my ability to 'kite' is what separates me from other 'carries'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullane View Post
Is that a rocket in your pocket?

~Tristana.
I... no? No.

What?

Unexisted

11-20-2012

ashe, what do you think of this picture? its you and your king together taking a picture. this is when you guys are younger almost like teenager.
http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...mb=qBGf3pLyKn7

Dear Luxanna

11-22-2012

Ashe, you are so brave. You're so good with your weapons, and you gave so much to your home, even your chance to have children for love. You've given everything to Freljord. On behalf of the lives you've saved, thank you~. Don't worry! I'm making sure Tryndamere becomes the best husband ever!

Ask Queen Ashe

12-02-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unexisted View Post
ashe, what do you think of this picture? its you and your king together taking a picture. this is when you guys are younger almost like teenager.
http://images.search.yahoo.com/image...mb=qBGf3pLyKn7
This is strange, considering I did not know Tryndamere as a 'teenager'.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Luxanna View Post
Ashe, you are so brave. You're so good with your weapons, and you gave so much to your home, even your chance to have children for love. You've given everything to Freljord. On behalf of the lives you've saved, thank you~. Don't worry! I'm making sure Tryndamere becomes the best husband ever!
Well, this is unusual, but I appreciate your rather bold expressions of gratitude. Though I'm sure I can do much more for my home. As for Tryndamere... well, he can do as he pleases so long as he continues to maintain as firm a grip on his duties as he does his sword.

Trynd The King

12-02-2012

Tryndamere approaches Ashe after some pacing in the hallway. "Ah... Ashe I have a gift for you. Oh, and before you say anything its not the head of a monster." You can clearly see that Tryndamere has one hand hidden away behind him.

Dear Cryophoenix

12-12-2012

((Is Ashe still active?))

Trynd The King

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Cryophoenix View Post
(( I think she is, she just take some time to respond))

Dear Luxanna

12-12-2012

(The Ashe account is cursed, we've never been able to get a really active one. Same with Akali. xD)

Ask Queen Ashe

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trynd The King View Post
Tryndamere approaches Ashe after some pacing in the hallway. "Ah... Ashe I have a gift for you. Oh, and before you say anything its not the head of a monster." You can clearly see that Tryndamere has one hand hidden away behind him.
Though Ashe was well aware that Tryndamere was at cross-roads, she decided not to say anything and simply waited for him to approach her. She half expected him to ask for her permission to disappear into the mountains again. It was a... not entirely unpleasant surprise when he brought up the 'gift' he had mentioned a while ago. The Archer chuckled softly. "Well, that certainly narrows it down, doesn't it?" She was sorely tempted to peer behind, but she knew Tryndamere wouldn't allow it. "Lets see then - this elusive 'make-up' gift."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Cryophoenix View Post
((Sometimes I check this thread but a lot of the time, I don't actually get 'questions'. So replying slips my mind.))