Am I in the wrong?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JygenGod

12-12-2012

So my fiance is mad at me to the point where she doesn't want to be with me. The only reason she is staying with me is because shes pregnant and thinks its best for the baby. Now let me explain why shes mad at me. A few weeks ago (right before thanks giving) I added one of my ex gf's on FB, I did this because I was trying to get a hold of someone I used to play LOL with before she started dating said person which inevitably led to me deleting them and cutting all ties with them. I broke up with my ex gf over 2 years ago mind you and since then I have moved to the other side of the country and have had no contact with my ex. Anyway I deleted her a few days after I added her because I only added her so I could message her about one thing. A few days after I deleted her my fiance and I found out we had a child on the way. Now a couple days ago my fiance realized I added my ex and then deleted her, she thinks I was cheating or planning on cheating on her and that the only reason I deleted my ex was because we found out we had a child on the way, when in reality I deleted my ex before that. I told her this but she doesnt believe me. Did I really do something that bad that my fiance should not want to be with me?

Light LaserTower

12-12-2012

You should not want to be with her.... that's a crazy women right there. You should play the trust card.

Colonel J

12-12-2012

What a jealous psyco *****. Leaver her ass.

JygenGod

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light LaserTower View Post
You should not want to be with her.... that's a crazy women right there. You should play the trust card.
Normally I would think she was crazy, but knowing her past and the bad relationships she has had I understand why she would be a little worried about what I did, and I love my fiance she means the world to me and shes the one person who's actually been able to make me happy and not hate the world. I've just been depressed lately because of this whole argument we have been and Its affecting me.

Dobagoh

12-12-2012

dump that dumb

the flail

12-12-2012

What you need, my friend, is a back flip.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JygenGod View Post
knowing her past and the bad relationships
Cue warning signs.
Everyone has baggage, and you obviously know her way better than we do, but if all of her past relationships have been rotten the problem is prolly her.

Kodoku

12-12-2012

Quote:
Did I really do something that bad that my fiance should not want to be with me?
No, but she's not angry over what you did, she's angry over what she thinks you did.

JygenGod

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchandKiss View Post
Cue warning signs.
You obviously know her way better than we do, but if all of her past relationships have been rotten the problem is prolly her.
No actually by bad relationships I mean the guy she was with beat her cheated on her and treated her like she was nothing but a piece of trash, from what I gather about her past relationship(she doesnt like talking about it and I dont blame her) is the guy she was with was a family friend, started out treating her like she was the most amazing girl in the world, then after about a year he changed and started treating her bad and it just got worse and worse as time went on.

Next

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

stalker detected