[Art Game] Random Trivia for Free Art!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ƒae

12-11-2012

Hello everyone!

Basically, how this will work is I'll ask a random question, riddle, song lyric, whatever.
And if you answer it correctly I'll draw you something!
So comment the answer first, then what you want drawn.. similar to this:

Quote:
The answer to Question # is __________.
I would like ____________ to be drawn.
One try per person for each question!
First person to get it right get's their request doodled.

Regular questions are just scribbled doodles.
But [SPECIAL] ones is a full and colored picture!

(But you can only have a maximum of two pictures!
Once you answer two and receive both pictures, you're done!)

Simple, right?
Let's start!

QUESTIONS
QUESTION 1: Who is the owner of this passive: "Reign of Anger"? Answered by Wiifor! (Renekton)
QUESTION 2: What time does Baron Nashor spawn in Summoner's Rift? Answered by Thiena! (15 minutes, 7 minutes periodically)
QUESTION 3: Name all the champions that have wings! Answered by TheHobbits! (Anivia, Galio, Kha,zix, Shyvana, Swain, Morgana, Kayle, Corki)
QUESTION 4: Name at least 3 different champions that are based on animals! Answered by Yuupf (Twitch! Rammus! and and Nasus! (Rat, Armadillo, Dog)
QUESTION 5: Guess my favorite champion! Answered by Wiifor! (Nami)
QUESTION 6: What's pi to the 7th digit? Answered by Jathryx! (3.1415926)
QUESTION 7: What is Ahri's Dance based off from? Answered by AvalaeTheDark (Run Devil Run - SNSD)
QUESTION 8: What gets wetter and wetter the more it dries? Answered by 78uh! (Towel)
QUESTION 9: Since it's the holidays, name EVERY Christmas Skin ever created! (Including snowdown)

[SPECIAL] QUESTION 10: He starts and ends two words. Love is his weakness, and pains his mind whenever he thinks of it. Who is he in two words?

Trashnivia

12-11-2012

the answer is Renekton. What I want drawn is,Teemo Thunder! ( Teemo killing everyone lululu.)

Thiena

12-11-2012

QUESTION 2: What time does Baron Nashor spawn in Summoner's Rift?

Baron Nashor spawns usually at 15 minutes after the game has started, and respawns every seven minutes after being slained.

Hot Nidalee on Ahri action, please. Okay okay, I kid.
I would like Ezreal sleeping on Ahri's tails while he gets petted by Ahri, please.

Edit : Thank you. :3

ƒae

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiifor View Post
the answer is Renekton. What I want drawn is,Teemo Thunder! ( Teemo killing everyone lululu.)

Thanks for playing XD

ƒae

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thiena View Post
QUESTION 2: What time does Baron Nashor spawn in Summoner's Rift?

Baron Nashor spawns usually at 15 minutes after the game has started, and respawns every seven minutes after being slained.

Hot Nidalee on Ahri action, please. Okay okay, I kid.
I would like Ezreal sleeping on Ahri's tails while he gets petted by Ahri, please.

Enjoy ^^ thanks for playing
Here's an HD

Trashnivia

12-11-2012

All champions that have wings... hmm Morgana, Kayle, Shyvana, Kha'Zix. Galio, Anivia! What I want drawn is.. Support and their carries. Like the supports are patting them on the head. Ex Janna patting Ezreal on the head with a penta kill sign on the top of le screen. Something like that. lol <3

TheHobbits

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Question 3 Answer.

Anivia, Galio, Kha,zix, Shyvana, Swain, Morgana, Kayle

Also I think Udyr wishes he had real ones, Corki flys dosnt he? (Planes have wings too) And, well... Kogmaw just looks adorable as a butterfly

(Would you count Pix too? What good is Lulu without Pix?)

If I win, I would like a picture of Unprepared Garen. Its basically Garen wearing a towel and a scrubbing brush for a sword. Here is a link to the thread with several art works if you want to take a look:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2002829

Heres hoping. Cheers

Zarkof

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

question 3:

Anivia, Galio, Kha'zix, Shyvana (dargon form), Swain (bird form), Morgana, Kayle, Corki (plane wings), Butterfly Kog'maw, Lulu has pix, if you want to count it then Fiddlesticks' crows, and Riven has Broken Wings (Q).

I'd like you to draw some concept art for Cilla as I am no artist.

AND NO CHEAT EDITING! Riven is my idea!

ƒae

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHobbits View Post
Question 3 Answer.

Anivia, Galio, Kha,zix, Shyvana, Swain, Morgana, Kayle

Also I think Udyr wishes he had real ones, Corki flys dosnt he? (Planes have wings too) And, well... Kogmaw just looks adorable as a butterfly

(Would you count Pix too? What good is Lulu without Pix?)

If I win, I would like a picture of Unprepared Garen. Its basically Garen wearing a towel and a scrubbing brush for a sword. Here is a link to the thread with several art works if you want to take a look:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2002829

Heres hoping. Cheers

Thanks for playing!

EA Rabbit

12-12-2012

QUESTION 4: Name at least 3 different champions that are based on animals!

Hmm Twitch! Rammus! and and Nasus! (Rat, Armadillo, Dog)
Edit: Nasus might be considered based on Anubis so Wukong = Monkey would be the third?
I would like to see a drawing of Kog Maw trying to eat Teemo!