Is anyone here interested in getting to know me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taria05 View Post
Yes I do.

The main part I think that makes me well suited towards this is my natural creativity and ingenuity. I like to come up with interesting concepts that have never been tried before. The same reasoning that goes behind, "What would be an effective and unique build on this particular champion?" can go into the more advanced thought process of "what would make an interesting and new champion?" And I find myself doing this all the time when playing LoL.

The secondary and still important attributions I consider myself to have is that I enjoy sharing ideas with other people, bouncing ideas off of them, and receiving what input they have to give to create a bigger picture. I'm also incredibly obsessed with my ideas being liked and appreciated. While others may say this just makes me an obsequious attention seeker, I'd like to think of it as even more incentive to make something people would actually like.
Hey good for you.
It's cool you have ideas, and it's cool you have ambition, but you know about Thomas Edison right?
"Genius is one percent inspiration, ninety-nine percent perspiration"
As in having some sick art skillz to for the concept design artwork or xp making videos show these champs in action could take you a long way to getting your portfolio noticed. You could even work your way up completely unrelated gaming projects and then branch across from these.

Arroo

12-12-2012

What are your other hobbies?

c4lm

12-12-2012

Well this was good. I haven't seen an idiot try to look insightful for awhile.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

msylcatac

12-12-2012

Quote:
I have never used recreational drugs. I have no particular morals against them, I just never found the effects to be interesting enough to expend the effort it takes to be a user.
ehh weeds not that bad. deff should try if at least once in a lifetime.

Taria05

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arroo View Post
What are your other hobbies?
ummm... I used to do some writing. Most of what I do in my free time is LoL-related lately. I sometimes do roleplaying related things... but I will not speak of that any further.

c4lm

12-12-2012

Quote:
I sometimes do roleplaying related things... but I will not speak of that any further.
Good call, you wouldn't want to come off as a loser.

Taria05

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Well this was good. I haven't seen an idiot try look insightful for awhile.
I have not presumed to you that I am insightful, you arrived to that inference all on your own. So after giving you a moment of self-reflection I shall ask, "Who's the bigger idiot; he who says nothing worth being heard, or he who seeks to reduce all that is heard to nothingess?"

c4lm

12-12-2012

Quote:
I have not presumed to you that I am insightful, you arrived to that inference all on your own. So after giving you a moment of self-reflection I shall ask, "Who bigger idiot; he who says nothing worth being heard, or he who seeks to reduce all that is heard to nothingess?"
Well, I think I won that battle.

the flail

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Campir View Post
Well, I think I won that battle.
*giggles*

edit: *Double giggles* too late..

Quote:
I have not presumed to you that I am insightful, you arrived to that inference all on your own. So after giving you a moment of self-reflection I shall ask, "Who's the bigger idiot; he who says nothing worth being heard, or he who seeks to reduce all that is heard to nothingess?"