Is anyone here interested in getting to know me?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

I did Hamlet in year 10, and R+J in 11. Tybalt was such a badass that I preferred the latter more.

Arroo

12-12-2012

So what is your vocation?

msylcatac

12-12-2012

Have you ever used drugs for recreational use? If so, which ones?

Taria05

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arroo View Post
So what is your vocation?
if by this you mean current occupation, I am a but a simple layperson scrounging up enough cash to move onto better things in life.

if by this you mean what I feel to be my calling in life, I want to design content for the express purpose of the production of video games. More specifically I want to work for Riot. I've been working on an ongoing project designing several different champions, but have receive little noterioty from that. So in the begining of the next year I plan on moving to California and applying in person for whatever will get me inside the building.

Taria05

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by msylcatac View Post
Have you ever used drugs for recreational use? If so, which ones?
I have never used recreational drugs. I have no particular morals against them, I just never found the effects to be interesting enough to expend the effort it takes to be a user.

Taria05

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchandKiss View Post

I did Hamlet in year 10, and R+J in 11. Tybalt was such a badass that I preferred the latter more.
did them as in participated in the plays? That's pretty cool, I've never been in a legitimate play production myself, though I find acting to be quite entertaining.

Arroo

12-12-2012

Do you feel you possess any particular skills that make you well suited for champion design and what are said skills?

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taria05 View Post
did them as in participated in the plays? That's pretty cool, I've never been in a legitimate play production myself, though I find acting to be quite entertaining.
Sorry to disappoint, but did them as in I studied them in English class.
The only serious actor here is Standin.

Taria05

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arroo View Post
Do you feel you possess any particular skills that make you well suited for champion design and what are said skills?
Yes I do.

The main part I think that makes me well suited towards this is my natural creativity and ingenuity. I like to come up with interesting concepts that have never been tried before. The same reasoning that goes behind, "What would be an effective and unique build on this particular champion?" can go into the more advanced thought process of "what would make an interesting and new champion?" And I find myself doing this all the time when playing LoL.

The secondary and still important attributions I consider myself to have is that I enjoy sharing ideas with other people, bouncing ideas off of them, and receiving what input they have to give to create a bigger picture. I'm also incredibly obsessed with my ideas being liked and appreciated. While others may say this just makes me an obsequious attention seeker, I'd like to think of it as even more incentive to make something people would actually like.

Taria05

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchandKiss View Post
Sorry to disappoint, but did them as in I studied them in English class.
The only serious actor here is Standin.
ah, well that's cool too. I've always found that upon being studied good dramas, even if they're significantly dated, can have a strong message to give the studier that applies to his/her real life.