The official pony thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Psycho Pretzel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Who here knows what the next episode is?

Einheria Valesti

12-11-2012

it's "Wonderbolt Academy" Rainbow Dash gets a chance to try out for the team but wonders if she's really cut out for it.

At least that's how the synopsis goes

Morphite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
it's "Wonderbolt Academy" Rainbow Dash gets a chance to try out for the team but wonders if she's really cut out for it.

At least that's how the synopsis goes
This is the episode i have been waiting for... Must. Catch. Up D:

Einheria Valesti

12-11-2012

I already got my Scootaloo episode so season 3 is a success for me <3 The only thing I want now is more Rarity and more awesome songs

Wonderbolts

12-11-2012

http://fav.me/d5nuf8b putting this here for no reason

Einheria Valesti

12-11-2012

We love fine is an awesome company, their shirts are pretty expensive at 25$ a pop but the quality is so much better than hot topic. Last time I ordered some shirts (scootaloo and steam punk ponies) i got a bunch of stickers and a poster for free, they also put a massive adventure time bag with the order as well.

Wonderbolts

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
We love fine is an awesome company, their shirts are pretty expensive at 25$ a pop but the quality is so much better than hot topic. Last time I ordered some shirts (scootaloo and steam punk ponies) i got a bunch of stickers and a poster for free, they also put a massive adventure time bag with the order as well.
i was $1 off for the free gift at $75 -.- damn 10% off code and cant combine with other codes

Einheria Valesti

12-11-2012

Lol I just bought stuff from them, getting xmas present for myself and friends. Spent exactly 75 i think cause i got 3 shirts. The silly unicorn horn thing was sold out so i went with the free light up LED music note

Psycho Pretzel

12-11-2012

Ending my finals testing week with a Wonderbolts episode!
W00T!!

Einheria Valesti

12-12-2012

Finals? D: High school or college? :3 I haven't been to school in...5 years i think o_O class of 08!

This thread almost has 1000 posts guys *sniff*
good ol' ponies