Nami, the Tidecaller Now Available!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xzoeystarrx

12-10-2012

Nami is in the store and I cant wait to get her

OmeQuicksilver

12-10-2012

To bad you ruined the game before she came out

CeGarra

12-10-2012

so I thought her W was supposed to hit 3 people, either hurting enemies or healing allies. but it seems as though when ever i use it only one of each is possible. does it have to alternate between ally and enemy? It doesnt even heal much so if it cant heal up to 3 people even when no enemy champions are around then it doesnt seem very useful for the cd and mana cost.
Is it just me or is her ult too slow to make the range effective. Seems like her other abilities are slow too. I'm not sure how the speed of her Q compares to Cho but it feels about the same and is alot smaller.
I think her stats are almost all better than Sona but she doesnt seem as strong a support.

henryboy4

12-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiningLight View Post
I don't mind the champion, but right now she seems dreadfully overpowered, that ult has massive range and width and she also has a MS buff, heal, AD boost and HUGE AoE knockup...
Totally agree, not sure why all the down-votes. Her stun/knockup lasts all day and you can be just outside the circle where it lands and still get its effect. I guess all the Riot fanboys are offended that a new champ is being called OP. Darius *cough*

Yoshiro

12-11-2012

Janna, Howling Gale?

I MonkeyDLuffy I

12-12-2012

last game my W wouldnt jump from champ to champ!
the three of us were standing together and i healed one and it didnt bounce to me or other. then i healed myself and it didnt bounce at all again.
GLITCH??

I MonkeyDLuffy I

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BangkokChicken View Post
All Aboard the Thousand Sunny....

Will there be a Nami pirate skin? Of course, and in the background we will see amumu wearing a straw hat, punching people while yi is sporting a green waistband and cutting bad guys up.

One Piece the one and only, Riot employees watch quality anime.
THAT IS THE GREATEST COMMENT IN THE WORLD. and she could have her Tempo Weather staff...... OMG

I MonkeyDLuffy I

12-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emaera View Post
Too glitchy to play right now. I'll pick her back up when every heal doesn't cost a fourth of her mana and bounces around EVERY time instead of just every once in a while.
i built her with mana and ap stuff like the new morelos and the "ice brass knuckle glove" (dont know the name) and archangels staff. TON OF MANA AND REGEN AND COOLDOWN REDUCTION.
gave me fast mana and fast healing. AND TONS OF MANA. so i mixed the recommended and was healing everyone every 3sec. mana drained only cause i did tons of healing every sec, but i also had clarity as summoner spell cause she is a mana ***** like ziggs

CeGarra

12-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenuthar Exilius View Post
last game my W wouldnt jump from champ to champ!
the three of us were standing together and i healed one and it didnt bounce to me or other. then i healed myself and it didnt bounce at all again.
GLITCH??
Actually is supposed to alternate between ally and enemy. But I have had times when it hasnt hit players it should have but that might just happen because it moves so slowly that everyone could move out of range after it hits first person.

Maximun

12-23-2012

N