Nidalee Champion Spotlight and Visual Upgrade

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ethri

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

So this explains the free week Nidalee?

Prince Kassad

12-11-2012

Fawking beautiful.

She was my first ever main and is my second favorite champ of all time. I am so happy.

Stexe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

12-11-2012

Still hoping for Snow Bunny Nidalee to get snow particles! I know Bewitching Nidalee has bats... can't wait to see them in game though! =)

v8 Snapple

12-11-2012

phreak please check out this thread this kid who has ******** torsion wants to play 1 game with you as a christmas request since they did surgery on both his nuts.. :/ http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2887255

TheEnygma

12-11-2012

oh and saying NEE-da-lee sounds so stupid. NID-a-lee sounds way better

LazyBub

12-11-2012

No sign of viable Nidalee support

MegaRaisen

12-11-2012

Will you also be making changes to the Leopard Nid skin even though you cant obtain it anymore?

Cayten Shift

12-11-2012

Very cool. I've never been able to use her but I really wanted to get Bewitching Nidalee. Ah well. That ship has sailed but I still want to learn her. Maybe I'll pick her up sometime soon.

Yanicmb

12-11-2012

awesome cant wait to see her in game, now a Taric visual upgrade and spotlight would be awesome!

FritoMan007

12-11-2012

wtf, why did you change the animation on the dance? It was way better when I played her in PBE. Seriously, go back to how it was before- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8s8cptUY0ZY