17 year old guy with only a few months left to live

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SatirÝ

12-11-2012

Why are so many people even complaining, the link itself is worth it. I find the song to be very good!

The Good Guy

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Wise View Post
Signals Analyst was only part of my job(the other two were also listed, which you ignored.) I had to learn to do it so I could do Radio Recon in theater. Practically that equated to triangulating and pursuing cell phone signals in Fallujah for a year, twice. That's why I said split-ops. I know that you're the lowest of the low. I doubt you'll go to West Point, lots of guys say that. But if you do, good for you.

No matter what type of person I am, I did actually help you not damage your career - even if it was only a small chance. And I actually donated on that cancer website, but didn't subscribe on YouTube. And my attitude is the one you described as, "selfish"

Anyone else actually donate to the children's cancer research? Or do anything more than watch the YouTube video and bump the thread?

And yet I am somehow the worst person here for being skeptical. Hmmm.
TT Dreadnaught was right, and I was behaving like a self-righteous ass. I apologize, and hope that we could leave the thread not hating each other.

King Reedwise

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Good Guy View Post
TT Dreadnaught was right, and I was behaving like a self-righteous ass. I apologize, and hope that we could leave the thread not hating each other.
Men don't hold grudges. You're a kid, I was a lot like you. I don't hold it against you. You're an adult in the army's eyes, though. Decisions you make can permanently alter your future. Don't be stupid with your career or your money and you should be set.

Slippery Fat Man

12-11-2012

God damn it who is cutting those onions

The Good Guy

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Wise View Post
You're a kid
Don't I know it. Combine it with the internet and well, you know the rest. Thanks, and again, I'm sorry. Sometimes I get going and I can't make myself stop. Hope the rest of your night goes well.

Crowcaine

12-11-2012

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/ar...=feeds-newsxml

See if he can get this treatment, i have no idea what i'm talking about but it's something

TT Dreadnaught

12-11-2012

These heartwarming reconciliations. army too strumpf.

Nabonidus

12-11-2012

Music's really nice; I found it enjoyable. His talent makes the story all the more heartbreaking though.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go drink until I can't feel feelings anymore.

fappyness

12-11-2012

Heard about this on a late night radio show the other day, the host was trying to get the kid 1 million hits as a final Christmas present, good to see this on the league forums, spread the word.

Eserine

12-11-2012

+1 and bump