Surrendering on the TT Demands attention

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Modern

Junior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaetal View Post
Ok, so on Summoners rift when 4 of the 5 champs vote yes (surrendering) it is over, so it seems that if 2 out of 3 want to surrender on the TT that same logic should apply. The fact that it doesn't usually leads to one selfish person continually hitting no even if the game is obviously lost and the others are absolutely fed up with the current situation. This IS supposed to be a team game right? So out of the three two of them is majority and its less fair to the two who want to end the game then it is fair to the singleton who wont which doesn't make a lot of sense. This being changed would allow for a more tension-free treeline and less bickering in game, which mind you does nothing to help with the already downhill slope the game can be on at the time of surrender.
What you're posting here is completely stupid you clearly have no common sense and any knowledge on this game there is a reason that it was made to where you need all 3 people to surrender the game and if there is a 3rd party who doesn't want to surrender its either because they still think the game is winnable and you are just surrendering too soon or you did something to them that they don't want to end the game. Your ignorance is amusing the fact that you think a 2/3 vote should end a TT game is funny really it is so that just means a duo queue that doesn't like you can just force a loss onto you without caring because they dislike you and your play. Implementing a 2/3 surrender vote on TT would mean doing a 3/2 surrender vote for SR which would make absolutely no sense just because its majority vote doesn't mean that it should pass the vote and that's what you're saying here on this thread. There is going to be anger and tension in the league game no matter what and if you're trying to surrender a 3v3 game it probably means you're getting destroyed so hard that they will end the game soon anyways so I don't know what you're so upset about. If you honestly dislike the fact that a 2/3 vote doesn't pass the surrender then find some friends and play pre-made 3v3 matches and that way if you guys all want to surrender you can and it makes it so the game is "tension free" as you stated before. Riot has had this surrender system ever since the start of League there is no reason they should change it for a stupid kid like you who thinks its unfair that a 2/3 majority vote doesn't win. I hope you reply to this cause I would love to go back and forth with someone as stupid as you cause its so much fun <3


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Modern

Junior Member

12-11-2012

By the way there is no point in getting all your friends to agree with your stupid logic because then this thread is completely pointless


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaetal

Junior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InÝri View Post
What you're posting here is completely stupid you clearly have no common sense and any knowledge on this game there is a reason that it was made to where you need all 3 people to surrender the game and if there is a 3rd party who doesn't want to surrender its either because they still think the game is winnable and you are just surrendering too soon or you did something to them that they don't want to end the game. Your ignorance is amusing the fact that you think a 2/3 vote should end a TT game is funny really it is so that just means a duo queue that doesn't like you can just force a loss onto you without caring because they dislike you and your play. Implementing a 2/3 surrender vote on TT would mean doing a 3/2 surrender vote for SR which would make absolutely no sense just because its majority vote doesn't mean that it should pass the vote and that's what you're saying here on this thread. There is going to be anger and tension in the league game no matter what and if you're trying to surrender a 3v3 game it probably means you're getting destroyed so hard that they will end the game soon anyways so I don't know what you're so upset about. If you honestly dislike the fact that a 2/3 vote doesn't pass the surrender then find some friends and play pre-made 3v3 matches and that way if you guys all want to surrender you can and it makes it so the game is "tension free" as you stated before. Riot has had this surrender system ever since the start of League there is no reason they should change it for a stupid kid like you who thinks its unfair that a 2/3 majority vote doesn't win. I hope you reply to this cause I would love to go back and forth with someone as stupid as you cause its so much fun <3
You sound mad and ignorant, Slavery was legal when the U.S.A. was formed too, does that mean to you that we should have never changed that?
and like I said BEFORE I DON'T surrender till it isn't winnable. Go troll some other post your prattle bores me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Modern

Junior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaetal View Post
You sound mad and ignorant, Slavery was legal when the U.S.A. was formed too, does that mean to you that we should have never changed that?
and like I said BEFORE I DON'T surrender till it isn't winnable. Go troll some other post your prattle bores me.

I'm not trolling your post I'm simply stating the obvious, you are clearly retarded and your logic blows. LOL comparing a surrender vote change to slavery you never fail to impress do you, all you're doing right now is simply proving the fact that you are indeed retarded and that this forum post was a complete waste of time


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaetal

Junior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by InÝri View Post
I'm not trolling your post I'm simply stating the obvious, you are clearly retarded and your logic blows. LOL comparing a surrender vote change to slavery you never fail to impress do you, all you're doing right now is simply proving the fact that you are indeed retarded and that this forum post was a complete waste of time
By the amount of disrespect and ignorance you've shown your life is a waste of time I sound more intelligent than you when I fart, good day sir. Sorry i don't have time to argue with little girls.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Modern

Junior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaetal View Post
By the amount of disrespect and ignorance you've shown your life is a waste of time I sound more intelligent than you when I fart, good day sir. Sorry i don't have time to argue with little girls.
My life is clearly a waste of time but you seem to be interested in getting involved with my nonsense so I find it fun to keep replying to you. People like you are truly role models for everybody out there in the world if what you said is true, and I'm a big girl now don't worry!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lachrimae

Senior Member

12-11-2012

You guys are so on topic. Great stuff.

Surrendering in TT needs to be earlier, if anything (yes, 10 minutes).
I say this because... there are games where you know, even if you wait till full builds and are careful, teamfights are inevitably a loss on your side. It really sucks.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpinSpan

Junior Member

12-11-2012

Inori,

Just because its TT doesn't mean its always a duo queue that wants to be a dick to the other person just because they messed up or have a bad attitude. Actually, it usually never is that in my experience. And isn't it according to the summoner's code that we are all supposed to get along and go in defeat or victory humbly? So if one team (2 out of 3) wants to surrender, why can they not surrender humbly instead of getting tense because some jerk wants to stay. In my experience, and others' that I have talked to, the 1 person that wants to stay usually starts a fight or is talking **** the whole game anyway. So why make the other 2 summoners that want to go peacefully and start a fresh game suffer? Your logic doesn't seem very... logical sir. I disagree with your statements and rude comebacks to the summoner that has posted this thread. Show some respect.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phaetal

Junior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachrimae View Post
You guys are so on topic. Great stuff.

Surrendering in TT needs to be earlier, if anything (yes, 10 minutes).
I say this because... there are games where you know, even if you wait till full builds and are careful, teamfights are inevitably a loss on your side. It really sucks.
I totally agree with your post that should be added into the change for sure, but without a 2/3 vote working someone will inevitably vote no just to laugh at you both wanting out, thats my point.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SpinSpan

Junior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lachrimae View Post
You guys are so on topic. Great stuff.

Surrendering in TT needs to be earlier, if anything (yes, 10 minutes).
I say this because... there are games where you know, even if you wait till full builds and are careful, teamfights are inevitably a loss on your side. It really sucks.

I totally agree with you, earlier would be better, also, I still think the 2 out of 3 vote should be valid for surrendering.