17 year old guy with only a few months left to live

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Good Guy

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimwitt View Post
You aren't the only one getting downvoted, just goes to show you Pathos > Logos.
How you brushed aside OP without doing any research on your own is hardly logical.

Lux Eternus

12-11-2012

*sigh*

Why can life be so cruel sometimes?

King Reedwise

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Good Guy View Post
4chan is not the internet. Or any other site similar to it.

I don't think you understand cancer. Cancer doesn't make your hair fall out, and not until the later stages does it start affecting you general health (unless it's something like brain cancer, obviously). How could cancer on a bone do any of those things?

And, if you read the OP, he never once asked for subscribers. He said just click on the link, he's looking for a million views. Views, not subscribers.
Cancer doesn't cause your hair to fall out: most cancer treatments do, however. But of course! Nothing can be done for this poor child, at all. I mean he is just young, so.. nothing can be done. Except one thing..

you could subscribe. You're defending something you know nothing about. For all you know that is my YouTube channel, I never met the kid and every click gets me another $.3

No, his video doesn't ask us to subscribe. His other videos do. His interview with Ellie Goulding, for example. But I am a cynical jerk if I bring that up, right? I should just blindly give this guy money because.. it's Christmas?

But hey, don't worry. I'm sure karma will get me. No one will subscribe to my YouTube channel when I'm dying either.

Fun fact: you don't know what you get when your YouTube video gets 1,000,000 views.. do you? Want me to post another snarky, "Let me Google that for you" link, like you guys did?

Don't be so stupid.

Epsi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

bumpin

NewRelicspet

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Wise View Post
Cancer doesn't cause your hair to fall out: most cancer treatments do, however. But of course! Nothing can be done for this poor child, at all. I mean he is just young, so.. nothing can be done. Except one thing..

you could subscribe. You're defending something you know nothing about. For all you know that is my YouTube channel, I never met the kid and every click gets me another $.3

No, his video doesn't ask us to subscribe. His other videos do. His interview with Ellie Goulding, for example. But I am a cynical jerk if I bring that up, right? I should just blindly give this guy money because.. it's Christmas?

But hey, don't worry. I'm sure karma will get me. No one will subscribe to my YouTube channel when I'm dying either.

Fun fact: you don't know what you get when your YouTube video gets 1,000,000 views.. do you? Want me to post another snarky, "Let me Google that for you" link, like you guys did?

Don't be so stupid.

No, you stop being stupid.

Noone ever asked you to subscribe to anything that I linked.
The video I linked isn't related to the other videos on that channel, except for the fact that the guy taping and editing is the same.

King Reedwise

12-11-2012

Quote:
If the guy owning the channel got some evil schemes meant with this, then we must hope that God exists and he will burn in hell
or.. we could just.. not subscribe to his YouTube channel. Hard to claim the moral highground when you're wanting someone to suffer eternally for duping you in a very minor way. People die every day. You will die. I will die. Get over it.

Toomin

Master Recruiter

12-11-2012

i reposted on d2jsp

King Reedwise

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRelicspet View Post
No, you stop being stupid.

Noone ever asked you to subscribe to anything that I linked.
The video I linked isn't related to the other videos on that channel, except for the fact that the guy taping and editing is the same.
..and the views on the video on his channel are attributed to his AdSense account.

Myrthrei

12-11-2012

Love the song and i feel.bad for him,hope he has a wonderful next few months.
Happy Christmas Man.

Meta iPlay

12-11-2012

watched