I Bet You Can't Out Argue Me In The Topic Of Marijuana.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Einheria Valesti

12-11-2012

Everything in moderation, a small amount of weed isn't gonna hurt you and neither is a small amount of alcohol

blastatack

12-11-2012

Challenge accepted

Jesus the Friend

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
Everything in moderation, a small amount of weed isn't gonna hurt you and neither is a small amount of alcohol
Yeah the big difference there is Alcohol in moderation decreases the risk of heart disease(Leading cause of death world-wide) whereas Marijuana in moderation still has adverse effects.

GG

Featly

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by port5 View Post
Alcohol is legal because it was causing extremely major problems by being illegal (first and foremost, death.) What people would do when it was illegal was make their own batches to sell extremely uncleanly and without regulations, sometimes in their own bathtubs. Sometimes people, when drinking in an underground bar, would just slump over dead from the poisons seeping into their body from the tainted alcohol. Weed almost never changes, because it has to be grown and nurtured like any other plant.
Weed can be laced.

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
Yeah the big difference there is Alcohol in moderation decreases the risk of heart disease(Leading cause of death world-wide) whereas Marijuana in moderation still has adverse effects.

GG
example. wine.

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Nerf Irelia View Post
Weed can be laced.
Now you're topic switching. And yes, it can. So can beer. And coke. AND FREAKING WATER.

Featly

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by port5 View Post
Now you're topic switching. And yes, it can. So can sprite. And coke. And lemonade. AND ****ING WATER.
Difference is you can sue them. You can't sue the person giving you laced weed.

ThaBizness

12-11-2012

Quote:
I thought i'd practice here. As i'm gonna try and be just one of the hundreds who have tried to persuade the federal system to make this drug legal. I thought arguing on here would be a decent start.

Lets see if you can out argue me on the subject of Marijuana. I think it should be legal you don't think it should. Prove me it shouldn't.
Fruity Flowers.

Two words and I just won an argument.

Tadiken

12-11-2012

Quote:
Difference is you can sue them. You can't sue the person giving you laced weed.
And you know someone can do it secretly.

Tadiken

12-11-2012

Also is it bad that I'm getting more enjoyment out of this than the game I am currently in? (with a bunch of friends)