17 year old guy with only a few months left to live

12345678 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reedonidas

12-11-2012

and LOL. The guy has another video up about his aspirations to be famous by making a famous YouTube video. "Woolly. Rhino. Productions. Subscribe."

how sad you'd exploit that kid to get subscribers for your YouTube channel. holy smokes.

Farohcius

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Wise View Post
and LOL. The guy has another video up about his aspirations to be famous by making a famous YouTube video. "Woolly. Rhino. Productions. Subscribe."

how sad you'd exploit that kid to get subscribers for your YouTube channel. holy smokes.
I want the people who attacked me for questioning the validity of this to apologize please.

OhYouFancy

12-11-2012

What does this have to do with League of Legends at all!?

Unrestricted PK

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Really sad for the kid.. the song too.. so amazing yet sad..

Reedonidas

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewRelicspet View Post
I gave you a link to the official child cancer site, and still you call bull****?

As I described, this is meant as a chistmas present from a radio station, they want to give him the gift of having his voice heard. Got nothing to do with subscribers or money, it's about sending a message.
it isn't that kid's youtube channel

it doesn't benefit him at all

he didnt make or edit the video

the guy who did is doing this to get money, and admits to it in other videos you can clearly see if you can do any research online at all

Reedonidas

12-11-2012

brb putting that kid's video on my YouTube channel. C'mon guys, it's a dying kid on Christmas. Subscribe please

The Good Guy

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farohcius View Post
It's not being cynical, it's being realistic. You can't go to anywhere on the internet with people trying to get you to click a virus, keylogger, rickroll, or what have you.
4chan is not the internet. Or any other site similar to it.
Quote:
Nah, this is legit. This is a kid dying of cancer in, "months" who isn't hospitalized who is in good enough health to have hair, joke around, sing a song and work in a music studio and now all he wants is subscribers to his YouTube channel so.. he'll feel better?

That's money. He wants money. People who want money from you do not have your best interests in mind. People who use guilt to get money from you do not have your best interests in mind. I hate to be a jerk, but you can't just go around asking for money, no matter what your problem is. Most of us posting in this thread will probably die of cancer.. when your time comes, will you make a YouTube channel and ask for people to click that subscribe button?
I don't think you understand cancer. Cancer doesn't make your hair fall out, and not until the later stages does it start affecting you general health (unless it's something like brain cancer, obviously). How could cancer on a bone do any of those things?

And, if you read the OP, he never once asked for subscribers. He said just click on the link, he's looking for a million views. Views, not subscribers.

Farohcius

12-11-2012

Quote:
it isn't that kid's youtube channel

it doesn't benefit him at all

he didnt make or edit the video

the guy who did is doing this to get money, and admits to it in other videos you can clearly see if you can do any research online at all
Told you guys so.

He's invoking pathos to get views for his YouTube channel.

And you guys all downvoted me. Tsk tsk.

Dimwitt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farohcius View Post
Told you guys so.

He's invoking pathos to get views for his YouTube channel.

And you guys all downvoted me. Tsk tsk.
You aren't the only one getting downvoted, just goes to show you Pathos > Logos.

NewRelicspet

12-11-2012

I edited the main post several times.
Anyway, no the kid didn't make this, come on.. he is a 17 year old kid, he couldn't have made this by him self.
If you actually read the description of the video you can see that the guy in charge of filming and editing is the guy who got it on his channel.

I do not own the channel or am connected to Zach at all.
If the guy owning the channel got some evil schemes meant with this, then we must hope that God exists and he will burn in hell.

All I want here is to grant a dying kid his christmas present. Jesus, what is up with some people.

12345678 ... 14