Find Dates @GameStop

1234567 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

12-11-2012

Good lord Mere, I'm not sure if you're trolling me or if you are indeed that dense.

But anyway gg, I am not willing to take the risk of being trolled by you, of all people, I would have to end myself.

Good day sir.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

I don't see how am trolling you.
You said this as soon as you read the OP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
You are one of the reasons for the existence of MRAs and especially MGTOWs.
You disgust and repel me / many other men.
I'm simply asking for an explanation to why you feel this way.
You have failed to give an explanation.

I'm not looking for an argument or a discussion, just to understand what and why you think the things you do.

CatchandKiss

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
I hope it's not the start of a rape story. :S
Then don't rape him, duh.

Dobagoh

12-11-2012

JtF please tell me where you get the crack that you are smoking.

Jesus the Friend

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobagoh View Post
JtF please tell me where you get the crack that you are smoking.
Blondie is my source.

CatchandKiss

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
I don't trust myself to read between the lines.
Please elaborate.
In this particular scenario Beads responded well to mystery man waiting outside the store for her because she found him to be attractive. Imagine though, an alternate scenario where she didn't find attractive, in that case (he's projecting) she might have found his waiting to be stalkerish/invasive/threatening/whatever at immense and immediate consequences to this bloke.

Ssrae's attitude then is that displaying dualistic responses like that - based purely on personal preference - is disgusting fickle behavior that ought to be discouraged and replaced with universal ones. Either waiting outside a store for stranger is always sweetly charming or it's always ****ing creepy and reason to shout rape - for the good of mtf relationships everywhere.

Jesus the Friend

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchandKiss View Post
In this particular scenario Beads responded well to mystery man waiting outside the store for her because she found him to be attractive. Imagine though, an alternate scenario where she didn't find attractive, in that case (he's projecting) she might have found his waiting to be stalkerish/invasive/threatening/whatever at immense and immediate consequences to this bloke.

Ssrae's attitude then is that displaying dualistic responses like that - based purely on personal preference - is disgusting fickle behavior that ought to be discouraged and replaced with universal ones. Either waiting outside a store for stranger is always sweetly charming or it's always ****ing creepy and reason to shout rape - for the good of mtf relationships everywhere.
Thank you for having a functioning brain.

THANK YOU!

silentpartner

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatchandKiss View Post

I understand this completely.

But what i fail to see is when Sam has responded negatively to a man waiting outside a store for her?

Perhaps she would find this sweet/charming 100% of the time..?

Sailor Cosmos

12-11-2012

However, I did think it was kind of creepish and weird, I just didn't state that as it was unnecessary information because I'm open-minded to the numerous (and sometimes difficult) possibilities of human interaction. I've had struggles myself.

I was flattered and thought it was sweet, but the execution could also be perceived as creepy since he waited until AFTER we were both outside of the store, and he waited the whole time I was checking out.

Any way it's sliced, most things are not black and white.

P.S. He was also extremely nice and had a welcoming smile.

Additionally, I don't feel it's necessarily all appearance that plays into my response. I've liked plenty of unattractive guys over the years. I was drawn to them because they had nice personalities and were likely charming. I like to find the good qualities in a person.

Jesus the Friend

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
Any way it's sliced, most things are not black and white.

P.S. He was also extremely nice and had a welcoming smile.
These two statements are the problem.

Things ARE black and white. There is only one reality.

Anyway, gg, carry on with your thread.

1234567 ... 10