17 year old guy with only a few months left to live

12345612 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cytus

12-11-2012

He has a nice voice.

NewRelicspet

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimwitt View Post
You want anyone to believe you, YOU do the dirty work and post links and sources aside from the youtube channel to validate your own claim.

I did.

Greedily

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
You want anyone to believe you, YOU do the dirty work and post links and sources aside from the youtube channel to validate your own claim.
He just did. Get pwned.

The Good Guy

12-11-2012

Quote:
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Zach+Sobiech

Googling is so much harder than just being cynical over the internet.

CommandShockwave

12-11-2012

I feel bad for the people who immediately jump on you for "making this story up". They need to understand that not everyone in this world is a selfish poser.

Reedonidas

12-11-2012

Why does he need money from subscribers if he only has months to live? If I had months to live, I would max out all my credit cards and go nuts. People are so quick to accept a sob story when the fact of the matter is getting a million views on a YouTube video only benefits you monetarily. He wants the world to know he wrote a sad song about dying of cancer? ...why?

If I had months to live, you can bet I wouldn't spend it getting the approval of YouTube. You ever read some of the comments on there?

edit: you guys don't know anything. Who is to say it's his YouTube channel? That's like me saying I only have months to live and asking for money. Maybe I am dying, but it's still panhandling. Ever been to Los Angeles? Let me guess, you guys help every guy sitting outside the grocery store.

"hey man you got any cash, my car broke down and I gotta get back to my kids"

"no, sorry."

"God bless."

it's guilt. Your guilt = their money. Don't be stupid. Nobody who is dying, who just wrote a song about how nice life is when it's almost over wants money of all things. Hey guys! I'm dying. Subscribe please

ChriisTofu

12-11-2012

Nice job Zach. Keep it up. (:

Farohcius

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Good Guy View Post
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Zach+Sobiech

Googling is so much harder than just being cynical over the internet.
It's not being cynical, it's being realistic. You can't go to anywhere on the internet with people trying to get you to click a virus, keylogger, rickroll, or what have you.

NewRelicspet

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Wise View Post
Why does he need money from subscribers if he only has months to live? If I had months to live, I would max out all my credit cards and go nuts. People are so quick to accept a sob story when the fact of the matter is getting a million views on a YouTube video only benefits you monetarily. He wants the world to know he wrote a sad song about dying of cancer? ...why?

If I had months to live, you can bet I wouldn't spend it getting the approval of YouTube. You ever read some of the comments on there?

I gave you a link to the official child cancer site, and still you call bull****?

As I described, this is meant as a chistmas present from a radio station, they want to give him the gift of having his voice heard. Got nothing to do with subscribers or money, it's about sending a message.

TheWaveWizard

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

I clicked it and liked it. I wish the best for this guy.

12345612 ... 14