I Bet You Can't Out Argue Me In The Topic Of Marijuana.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Humiliation

Senior Recruiter

12-11-2012

I don't see why you media infested people can't realize thats its not deadly nor is it BAD for you to smoke marijuana on a regulated basis.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Nerf Irelia View Post
I don't see why you media infested people can't realize thats its not deadly nor is it BAD for you to smoke marijuana on a regulated basis.
You said earlier that it will be if you do it for a long time, causing breathing problems. You just counteracted yourself.

(argument switched AGAIN.)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fujiou

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
By that logic arguments against tobacco don't work because chewed tobacco and patches exist.

#1 Fuji-gument
Tobacco contains known carcinogens. As such, all forms of tobacco usage causes cancer. I'm surprised you didn't know this.

Chewing tobacco actually carries a HIGHER cancer risk than smoked tobacco.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fujiou View Post
Chewing tobacco actually carries a HIGHER cancer risk than smoked tobacco.
PFFT LOL
As a dentist and an oral surgeon, I would like to see you cite a reputable study that can back that claim up.
At most / absolute worst case scenario, you'll find that smokeless tobacco is usually on par, or slightly higher than smoking.
Generally speaking though, you will find reputable studies and sources indicate that smokeless tobacco carries LESS cancer risk.

I will wait for your argument and source.
/pulls up a chair
/popcorn


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
PFFT LOL

As a dentist and an oral surgeon, I would like to see you cite a reputable study that can back that claim up.

/pulls up a chair
/popcorn
OOOhh.. a challenge... I know very little about different forms of tobacco, so this interests me.

Logic would say that since the smoked tobacco would be more likely to cause cancer because it has a far higher likelihood of actually getting into the blood stream because it goes into the lungs.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Humiliation

Senior Recruiter

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by port5 View Post
You said earlier that it will be if you do it for a long time, causing breathing problems. You just counteracted yourself.

(argument switched AGAIN.)
Its like you aren't paying attention. I said heavy consumption over long periods of time.In the sentence i just stated i said on a regulated basis.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Nerf Irelia View Post
Why is it good to have alcohol legal?
Alcohol is legal because it was causing extremely major problems by being illegal (first and foremost, death.) What people would do when it was illegal was make their own batches to sell extremely uncleanly and without regulations, sometimes in their own bathtubs. Sometimes people, when drinking in an underground bar, would just slump over dead from the poisons seeping into their body from the tainted alcohol. Weed almost never changes, because it has to be grown and nurtured like any other plant.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pothead
Why is it good to have alcohol legal?
Alcohol is beneficial to the human cardiovascular system.
In fact, Alcohol reduces the risk of the highest cause of death in the world.
Heart disease.
gg potheads.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by port5 View Post
Alcohol is legal because it was causing extremely major problems by being illegal (first and foremost, death.) What people would do when it was illegal was make their own batches to sell extremely uncleanly and without regulations, sometimes in their own bathtubs. Sometimes people, when drinking in an underground bar, would just slump over dead from the poisons seeping into their body from the tainted alcohol. Weed almost never changes, because it has to be grown and nurtured like any other plant.
So to get weed legalised, you'd have to start infecting the marijuana in some way which users will die from irregularly (not enough to hurt business but enough to cause concern)
then the government wanting to prevent deaths will legalise it correct?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
So to get weed legalised, you'd have to start infecting the marijuana in some way which users will die from irregularly (not enough to hurt business but enough to cause concern)
then the government wanting to prevent deaths will legalise it correct?
I hope not. XD