Find Dates @GameStop

123456 ... 10
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deconstructor32 View Post
What a coincidence. There was this girl working at gamestop when I went in to preorder a game. She asked me if there was anything else I wanted to preorder, so I could tell she was coming onto me. So I waited in the parking lot till after they closed with a dirty rag and some chloroform. She is now handcuffed to the water heater in my basement. I feed her bread crust and water. You know, to help keep her figure.
That sounds romantic. OvO


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deconstructor32

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDSandM View Post
That sounds romantic. OvO
She screams because she loves me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
I don't trust myself to read between the lines.
Please elaborate.
The scenario she described could , at any point, be used to damage a man.
In fact, her scenario, with absolutely no changes, mirrors the beginning of many (false) rape stories.
Also, false accusations of stalking, assault, harassment, etc.
"It's only bad when they don't like it"

MRA = Men's rights activist.
MGTOW = Men going their own way
(Men who reject interactions with females(Except as sex objects sometimes) in this vag-poisoned world, no wife, no girlfriend, ever)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
The scenario she described could , at any point, be used to damage a man.
In fact, her scenario, with absolutely no changes, mirrors the beginning of many (false) rape stories.
Also, false accusations of stalking, assault, harassment, etc.
"It's only bad when they don't like it"

MRA = Men's rights activist.
MGTOW = Men going their own way
(Men who reject interactions with females(Except as sex objects sometimes) in this vag-poisoned world, no wife, no girlfriend, ever)
Okay, what I'm not understanding is why you're disliking woman like BD.
I don't understand what she did.
Is there a particular way she stated it, that annoyed you.
Because the situation, and that decision to wait outside was in the males hand.

It may be the start of a rape story.
But why is that her fault.
She was just recounting what happened.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arroo

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Lol what an angry little man.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1d69e2e5726f5f

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arroo View Post
Lol what an angry little man.
that reminds me, you haven't posted pics of you boobs to OT yet


are you even real


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arroo

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by oaktree View Post
that reminds me, you haven't posted pics of you boobs to OT yet


are you even real
*** pics inc.

Im still not real.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sailor Cosmos

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
It may be the start of a rape story.
I hope it's not the start of a rape story. :S


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesus the Friend

Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mere Intricacy View Post
Okay, what I'm not understanding is why you're disliking woman like BD.
I don't understand what she did.
that decision to wait outside was in the males hand
If a man rapes a woman, would you dislike him?
Why? don't you understand what he did?
The decision to rape the woman was in the female's hand.


Quote:
It may be the start of a rape story.
But why is that her fault.
I don't remember using the nomenclature "fault", I don't deal in your emotional nonsense, I deal only in reality.
The story is a dictate of her actions.
She is not reciting a fantasy story(Well she might be lol).
Of her actions.
Her actions.
Actions.
Or more specifically, actions and reactions.
MGTOWs are intensely repelled by the Samantha's of the world.
As a MTGTOW, I feel an intense surge of pride when I see a female like Samantha.
gg.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mere Intricacy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
If a man rapes a woman, would you dislike him?
Why? don't you understand what he did?
If a man rapes a woman, yes I would dislike him.
Why? Because he chose to do something against someone else's will.
"Don't you understand what did it?" What does this mean..
Spell it out for me please.

Quote:
I don't remember using the nomenclature "fault", I don't deal in your emotional nonsense, only in reality.
The story is a dictate of her actions.
She is not reciting a fantasy story(Well she might be lol).
Of her actions.
Her actions.
Actions.
Or more specifically, actions and reactions.
MGTOWs are intensely repelled by the Samantha's of the world.
Okay what about her actions make you "intensely repel" her.
What exactly did she do that you look upon negatively?


123456 ... 10