I Bet You Can't Out Argue Me In The Topic Of Marijuana.

123456 ... 7
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mc Buzz

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlena View Post
No, not the marijuana. The smoke. Inhaling smoke, regardless of its source.
As i said Lung Cancer hasn't been linked to any marijuana strain, but its a known fact TOBACCO is.

silentpartner

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesus the Friend View Post
The argument that marijuana does not kill people does not hold water.

HIV has never killed anyone and it absolutely never will.

gg.
Marijuana doesn't turn into AIDS though...

Einheria Valesti

12-11-2012

Pot's already legal up here in Washington, the law went into effect a couple days ago but it's gonna be quite a few months before dispensaries start selling it.

IIRC it's taxed pretty heavily just like alcohol and cigarettes are, and while its not illegal to have it on your person (so long as its under the designated weight limit) if you are pulled over with marijuana in your system you can get a DUI which is tricky since pot stays in your system for a lot longer than booze does.
You could smoke on monday and get pulled over on thursday for speeding and if the officer suspects you smoke (you have a pot leaf sticker or are listening to reggae) you're probably gonna get hit with a DUI.

You also gotta be 21 before you can buy it legally and you can't just have it out in the open when you're walking through town, much like booze

Lajinn5

12-11-2012

Rather than argue about why its illegal, why don't you give a good reason why it should be legal?

Mc Buzz

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nibalung View Post
Pot's already legal up here in Washington, the law went into effect a couple days ago but it's gonna be quite a few months before dispensaries start selling it.

IIRC it's taxed pretty heavily just like alcohol and cigarettes are, and while its not illegal to have it on your person (so long as its under the designated weight limit) if you are pulled over with marijuana in your system you can get a DUI which is tricky since pot stays in your system for a lot longer than booze does.
You could smoke on monday and get pulled over on thursday for speeding and if the officer suspects you smoke (you have a pot leaf sticker or are listening to reggae) you're probably gonna get hit with a DUI.

You also gotta be 21 before you can buy it legally and you can't just have it out in the open when you're walking through town, much like booze
He can't give you a drug test for having a pot leaf on your car.
I already know about Washington and i'm glad a state has recognized it like that.

Mc Buzz

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lajinn5 View Post
Rather than argue about why its illegal, why don't you give a good reason why it should be legal?
Why is it good to have cigs legal?
Why is it good to have alcohol legal?

Weed on the other hand has many benefits depending on the strain. Some help with insomnia others with anxiety,eating disorder and possible many other benefits we just haven't discovered yet. It doesn't cause you to speed. It doesn't cause you to swerve on the road or act like a maniac. It doesn't cause liver cancer. It's not proven to cause lung cancer.

Tadiken

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Nerf Irelia View Post
Smoking marijuana isn't proven to cause Lung Cancer a study was done in 2006. Cigarettes are far worse. No one that has Lung Cancer has been proven its caused by marijuana.

EDIT: Please do research before you say cigarettes have been proven worse then marijuana LMFAO.
Precisely what scarlena said. And by the way, i researched it three years ago. Somehow they might have done it wrong and changed it by now, but that is what i know.

Jesus the Friend

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Best Nerf Irelia View Post
EDIT: Please do research before you say cigarettes have been proven worse then marijuana LMFAO.
It's been proven time and again that the average joint contains x4 the tar of one cig.

gg.

Tadiken

12-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by silentpartner View Post
Marijuana doesn't turn into AIDS though...
Aids is HIV. What both do is lesson the immune system's ability to protect you from other harms. By themselves, they can't do anything bad to you. But a serious case of HIV can cause you to die to the common cold if you don't treat it with medication (either treating the HIV or cold will do)

Mc Buzz

12-11-2012

"I was surprised at these findings. I thought we were going to find some small negative affect on pulmonary function from marijuana use. But we didn't. At the level of marijuana that most marijuana users smoke, we did not find any appreciable negative consequence on pulmonary function on marijuana use."
Mark J. Pletcher

Although as with any inhaling abusing the product will cause long term damages.

123456 ... 7